Don't Act Like It's a Bad Thing

June 27, 2015

Harry's POV

I honestly didn't think this was going to be such a big deal. Sure, I expected Renee and Alicia to be there and of course Josephine and Paul but, both of our entire management teams and Jack? It just seemed a little too much for a practice to me.

But, if I really thought about it I guess it did make since. If we all didn't sound good singing together then, they would have to come up with a backup plan. It was like a make or break situation but still, not all of these people had to be there.

From what Josephine has told us, we would meet everyone at the venue where both the list of celebrities performing would practice and where the event was being held. Josephine also said that we had until 2:00pm to do whatever until we would have to go to the stadium.

It was only about 12:00pm so we had quite a few hours, well only two, but we still had enough time to go out before we had to get to the TCA practice. Both of our planes were leaving as soon as we finished at the venue then it was back to promotion. I hated this part of being with the girls, the part before we all had to leave. We all tried not to act like we were disappointed or sad by acting goofy and cracking jokes but, we all saw right though each other and knew that we were all very upset.

And for me and Lou this was even harder, since we had to leave our girlfriends. Our relationships weren't just 'oh, I like you we should fool around', but instead serious loving relationships. The longer me and Leigh are together the more and more I can't see myself without her and the harder it is for me to say goodbye when we had to get back to our careers and I'm positive it was the same for Louis and Jade.

Since we were in LA, and had spare time after we packed up we decided that a couple hours at the beach wouldn't hurt us. The boys and I were headed to Switzerland and the girls were headed to France. Needless to say we were all about to be freezing so surely we needed to soak as much sun as we could.

Wow, that sounded really American.

Knowing that today was indeed still a work day, we decided not to wear bathing suits so we could just get up and go to the stadium once we were finished. Since it is a closer drive from here to Inglewood, where the venue was, we just put our stuff in the van, so after we could just hop on our planes and get back to work.

We stepped out of the van at the infamous Venice Beach stretching our tense muscles from the 40 minute drive to get here. Once again we sat cramped in the can this time because of our luggage taking up most of the space. I'm honestly just waiting for the police to pull us over because I'm sure that eight people sitting on top of each other in a moving vehicle was ticket worthy.

"I don't think we've been to this beach." Jesy said from beside me as we walked towards the dark blue ocean. It was packed as it was expected to be and paparazzi and fans all had their cameras catching our every move. You should feel anxious because of this but, after a few years of going through it, you get used to it.

"I've been a couple of times. You like it?" I asked looking down at her. Today the girls went completely natural. No makeup or hair extensions just themselves and it was rare especially when we went out in public. I always liked it when they were like this not because they didn't look good with it but because they looked better without it. They ate and drank and laughed without worrying about smudging there lipstick and that was honestly when we had the most fun. So when I looked down at Jesy I couldn't help but smile as her hair was curly at her shoulders and her freckles were on full display.

She opened her mouth to say something turning to look up at me but then stopped closing her mouth and narrowing her eyes at. I just chuckled and turned foreward again still feeling her glare on me. "What are you smiling at?" she asked, sounding offended but I could tell it was just playful.