Jimmy Fallon and Thanksgiving Plans

November 22, 2014

Third Person POV

"We know want to welcome you to the show, Little Mix and One Direction!" Jimmy announced.

Little Mix and One Direction walked out onto the Late Night Show platform. They waved to some fans that were screaming in the audience. Among the crowd they spotted Allison who had a huge smile on her face. She mouthed 'thank you' to Jade just smiled and waved her hand as if it weren't a big deal.

Once they reached Jimmy, who was standing in front of the couch they were about to occupy, they greeted him with hugs and the girl gave him kisses to the cheek. Jimmy made his way behind his desk and the girls sat on a couch in front of five chairs where the boys sat. Once they had settled and the audience had quieted down Jimmy started the interview.

"Hello Perrie, Jade, Leigh-Anne, Jesy, Zayn, Louis, Niall, Harry, and Liam," Jimmy said. "How are you?"

"We are doing fine." Perrie answered for the group.

"I don't think I have done an interview on my show with this many people, so we are going to see how this is going to go." Jimmy admitted.

"Glad we're your first." Perrie said trying to sound kind, but missing the double meaning to her phrase.

The audience began laughing while Jimmy and the rest of the group chuckled.

"What!" Perrie exclaimed.

Zayn leaned down from behind and explained it in her ear.

"Oi! Get your minds out of the gutter!" Perrie shouted a smile on her face and a blush creeping up her cheeks.

"Okay now that that's out of the way," the audience laughed. "Let's get down to business." Jimmy said.

"Girls you have an album coming out at the end of the month right?" Jimmy questioned.

"Yes we do." Jesy answered.

"Now the name of it is Get Weird, why did you choose that name?" Jimmy asked.

"Well really we're just a bunch of weirdo's; including the boys, so we figured what could be a better name." Jesy shrugged.

"Okay and what can we expect from this album?"

"It's going to have pop, a little R&B, and we've got Leigh-Anne rapping..." Jade explained.

"...very personality driven." the girls all said in unison.

"Alright now you've had Love Me Like You your lead single for this album out since August, how has that been?"

"It's been doing good, we've claimed our spot on the top a few charts for a few weeks so I'll say that it has been successful." Leigh responded.

"I actually really love that song it's very calm but upbeat at the same time its quiet nice." Jimmy complimented.

"Thank you." the girls thanked

"And boys I promise I haven't forgot about you, although it was hard to remember with these wonderful ladies right here." Jimmy smiled.

"I'm not sure if wonderful is the right word." Louis muttered.

The audience laughed. Jade turned around and slapped his knee.

"I'm only joking!"

"Okay so you boys also have your album, FOUR, out know for a couple days now. How has that been going?" he asked.

"It has been doing really good, our video for Night Changes will be out soon and we're trying to hang on to the glory while we have it," Harry said. "Before Get Weird comes out and steals all the spotlight."