Search and Rescue

November 29, 2014

Third Person POV

After the interview on Jimmy Fallon, the group had really begun to think about the possibility of collaborating and conjoining their groups. Most of their thoughts were positive and if given the opportunity they would be excited for it. But there was one person who was not thinking that way. He wasn't even sure if he was feeling positive about his own band.

That was Zayn.

He had been thinking about what type of music that he wanted to write and perform and he wasn't so sure if it was One Direction's music. Up until that interview with Jimmy, he was good at pushing those thoughts to the back of his head and enjoying and being grateful for what he had built with not only his band but, Little Mix as well. Now that he was hearing everyone else constantly talking about 'Mixed Directions' he was not so good at pushing back the thoughts.

Or the emotion.

Zayn POV

This is what I needed to get my thoughts together. I night with new people, alcohol, cigarettes, and not having to think about what was constantly on my brain.

I loved the boys and I love the fans it's just that I don't love the music. If I'm going to be honest I have not been emotionally invested in our music since You and I came out a year ago. I want to be singing a more R&B sound, not some teenage pop mess. I shouldn't say that though, we don't sing that but I just want something more mature and for a mature audience. I know that if left the band or even told them that I was leaving they would be upset and I didn't want them to be upset.

It would also mess up me and Perrie's relationship. I loved Perrie and I was pretty sure that this has been one of the happiest times of my life with her and the other girls. I loved them all and I knew that me leaving would crush them too. Perrie was best friends with the boys too, and I left and stayed in a relationship with her she would be put in a difficult position.

Ugh, now I'm thinking about it again. This is how I got here in the first place was me thinking always thinking.

Well I needed to stop thinking and just do.

Perrie POV

We were back in London now and I was sitting in me and Zayn's shared flat. I didn't know where he was and it was really late. I wasn't really worried though because I knew that there could only be four other people he would be with this late. Harry, Liam, Niall, or Louis.

So I decided to call Louis since Zayn was not answering his cell phone.

"Pez it's 1:00am, what are you calling for are you alright?" Louis answered sleepily.

"Um, I thought Zayn might have been with you because he's not here." I explained.

"Sorry he's not with me. When was last time you saw him?" he questioned.

"Around 9."

"He wasn't with any of us then. We all hung out at Harry's flat until about an hour ago."

Now the worry set in. We hardly ever hung out with other people that were outside of the group

"Oh Lord..." I sighed.

"Don't worry Pez. If he's not up when you wake up then worry." he said.

"Louis are being serious...never mind your just tired go back to sleep I'll handle this. Thanks Lou. Love you. Bye." I rushed and hung up.

After I hung up, I quickly dialed Harry's number. He would be much more helpful.

When he answered I heard him laughing. "Hey Pez, what's up?"