Summertime Ball

Using Little Mix's 2016 outfits because they were on point

Using Little Mix's 2016 outfits because they were on point. Don't get confused though it is the 2015 Summertime Ball.

June 9, 2015

Jesy's POV

I am so excited. I'm so excited that I can't sit still. Every couple of minutes I get out of my seat on the private plane and pace around the cabin. Perrie had to sit on me so I won't get up anymore but, we just ended up a giggling mess on the floor from me pushing her off.

I'm excited because today we are performing at the Summertime Ball. Not only are we performing but, the lads are performing too. That means that we get to see them. We've talked to the boys any chance we got but, we haven't seen them in a couple of weeks and we have really missed them.

When we get there we would have to hustle. We are flying from Japan to London, so the flight was long but, we slept so weren't tired. Our dancers and a few other people are on the plane with us and we were all excited about it.

I began to feel the plane descend and I knew in a few moments I was going to be back home in the UK. About to perform at Wimbley Stadium, and about to see my other four best friends. Life is good.

When we landed we were pushed into a van, we didn't even get to go talk to our fans that were standing at the other side of the fence. Our manger told us that we were going to drop our bags off at the hotel and change into our red carpet clothes but then, we were headed to the stadium.

For red carpet the girls and I decided on denim. Leigh is wearing a denim high-low dress with nude sandals that criss-cross up her calf, Jade is wearing a straight cut denim dress with denim sandals that criss-crossed half way up her calf, Perrie is wearing a matching denim jacket and skirt with a denim bra with black outlines and clear heels. I am wearing a jean jacket and jean skirt with a black bra and fishnets, completing my look with a pair of black boots.

Once we finished getting ready for red carpet we traveled to Wimbley Stadium. Our manager kept pestering us about how we needed to go do this and do that once we got there but, the only thing us girls wanted to do is go find the boys.

Leigh-Anne leaned over and whispered in my ear, "#LittleDirection is the most popular hashtag on twitter right now."

I looked at her in disbelief and all she did was nod, "and the boys said they're in their trailer and that they're waiting for us."

I smiled and nodded at her. She and Jade were probably most excited though. Not only were the boys their best friends but two of them are their boyfriends. Jade literally on the edge of her seat smiling like a Cheshire cat and bouncing in her seat. Perrie texting back and forth with Niall, telling him how far away we were. Every two minutes her phone would go off with a new text from Niall asking 'where are you know?', 'how far away?', and 'you didn't crash did you?'.