What If...

Jade POV

"It is I promise." Leigh smiled.

"Okay, out with it." Louis said.

Leigh walked back around the couch and took a seat on it.

"Remember when we were on Jimmy Fallon, and he asked us that question about collaborating?" Leigh asked.

We all nodded our heads.

"Whenever we would bring it up Zayn," she looked apologetically at Perrie, "Would shoot the ideas down and say it could never work."

"I don't know about you guys but, I never believed him. I imagined what we would sound like performing all together. What if, we did that?" Leigh asked, a bright smile on her face.

"I mean we would of course have to talk to our managements and of course-" Harry interrupted her.

"Wait babe, you actually want to get serious about it?"

"Well why not?" Jesy said, "I have to be honest and say that I have thought about it too, and I think it would be cool to combine our sound together. It has never been done before and all of our fans have been asking for it."

"You know what Jesy is right. Everything that we do is for the fans. Maybe we should try it and see how it sounds." Louis agreed.

I have thought about how we would sound and how much fun it would be to go on tour together and write music together and I really liked the idea.

"I agree," I spoke, "If our fans like it enough we could make albums together and go on tour together..."

Perrie squealed, "Imagine that, it would be so fun!"

"Well Little Mix is on board with it. All we need is you three to agree." Leigh said pointing at Harry, Niall, and Liam.

"Oh, I'm all for it." Niall said.

"Why not, I mean if the fans want it, I think we should give it to them." Liam said.

We all looked at Harry.

"I mean you have good points and I'm not trying to act like Zayn but, would it actually work?" Harry asked, "I'm just not sure."

Leigh climbed off the couch and sat down in his lap. I crawled next to him with my best pouty face on.

"Pwetty pweeze Hazza." I said cutely.

"Think about how fun it would be. All of us traveling all over the world performing the songs we all wrote, giving the fans what they always wanted." Leigh pecked his cheek.

"That's not gonna work, try the more...physical approach." Louis said, standing up and grabbing a pillow. He took swing but Harry grabbed Leigh tightly by her waist and rolled to the left, causing the pillow to hit me. Everyone chorused 'oooooooosss'.

Louis gasped, "Baby I'm so sorry, that wasn't meant for you!"

An idea popped in my head. I would like to go ahead and except the Oscar I'm about to win for best lead actress.

I forced a tear out of my eye and looked up at Harry.

His face softened and he stood up to come to me. I quickly got up and moved away.

"This is your fault Harry!" I cried.

He looked shocked, "I'm sorry you got hit, but it is not my fault."

When Harry wasn't looking I winked at everyone so they knew that I was only joking.

"Yes it is! If you just agreed, Louis wouldn't have thrown the pillow and I wouldn't have gotten hit!" I forced another tear out of my eye.