Watching While You Sleep

May 25, 2015

Harry's POV

"Those girls," Liam started, "I don't know what we would do without them."

When we woke up this morning, Little Mix was all over the internet. On twitter we saw #LittleDirection trending meaning that the girls already started our plan. Every American celebrity news website was talking about how they got mobbed at the Miami Shopping Center. It took over four hours to get Little Mi out of the shopping center safely and the police had to be called. Not only are we proud of the girls success in America but, we were happy they found a way to get our plan started. So me and the boys had to get started on getting it trending in Australia.

"Well you know what we have to do know?" Niall questioned.

"What?" Louis asked with his mouth full of cereal. We were currently in the hotel restaurant for breakfast. After we finish here we have an interview with an Australian news station.

"We have to start our end of the plan here in Australia." he answered. We really don't know how we are going to do it but, we have not stopped trying to figure it out. We didn't have a meet and greet planned today so, it was going to be tricky.

Liam sighed and pushed his plate away from him so he could rest his elbows on the table, "Well in order to do that, we have to figure out what we are going to do."

It was six in the morning and none of us were really awake. We thought breakfast would help but for me, it just made me more tired. And judging by the way the boys are laying their heads down on the table, it made them even more tired too.

I yawned, "I can't think right now, I'm too tired."

"Same," Niall agreed yawning, "Yawning is so contagious."

After breakfast we got in our van to get to the news station. From what we knew it was going to be a pretty basic interview. Nothing we weren't used to, were not even performing. I am a little disappointed that we're not but, it is just too early.

"Listen," our manager, Josephine said, "the interview starts at nine so, we have a bit of time before you boys need to get ready."

If I wasn't so tired I would have been excited about getting time to sleep but, my eyes were halfway closed and even if we had to start the interview as soon as we arrived, I was going to get a nap in. As soon as we arrived we went straight to our dressing room and crashed anywhere it was vacant.

Niall slept on the floor, Louis slept on the coffee table, Liam slept in the armchair, and I was so tired that I didn't even lie completely on the couch. I slept with my legs scrunched up on the armrest. It was good sleep too.

In the middle of my sleep I felt a presence in the room, almost like someone was watching me but, I was too tired to open my eyes and see what it was. About five minute later, I woke up again and I felt the same presence. When I opened my eyes to see what it was, I almost screamed.

A girl, no older then 6, was standing over me with a phone pointed in my direction. When she noticed my eyes open she moved the phone from in front of her face, stared at me for a second then ran out of the room. I sat up in the chair and checked around the room to make sure everything was in check. From what I could tell everything was okay. What I wanted to know was who she was, and where were her parents. She looked too young to wondering around a news station by herself.

Her blonde hair was in two pigtails, she was wearing a pink shirt and a white ruffled skirt. She looked genuinely scared when she moved the phone from her face.