Who Needs You...That's What Fans Are For

April 2, 2015

Jade's POV

Today is the day that we have been waiting for since last week. When we first asked Simon to meet us he said no, claiming that he couldn't afford another one of us leaving. So after some convincing that none of us were leaving, he finally agreed. We had to wait until he got back to London from his America's Got Talent tapings so it took a while but, the day is finally here.

The meeting was scheduled for 11:30am and it is currently 8:45am. Since it was in the morning the traffic was going to be a nightmare, meaning we were going to leave a little bit earlier than usual. The meeting was going to be formal since, we were proposing an idea. We needed to be serious about and maybe management might actually agree.

I hopped out of bed and made my way to the attached bathroom. I got in the shower and washed my hair. That took about thirty minutes so when I got out, Louis was up and brushing his teeth.

"Good Morning, love." he said, his mouth full of toothpaste.

"Good Morning, babe." I mimicked the way he sounded.

He rinsed his mouth out and gave me a peck on the lips.

"I think I'm going to grab my stuff and use the guest bathroom since you need to tame your mane." he said while running a hand through my hair.

"No!" I whined, "You are supposed to stay and keep me company!"

"I have to get ready to love plus, you just don't wake up looking as good as I do. You have to put a little work in."

I smiled, "Well you better go get ready, we all know that takes a long, long, long, long-"

"Okay I get it, just hurry up." he said slapping my bum playfully, then walking out the bathroom.

I took off my towel and replaced it with a robe.

I started with my hair, knowing it would take the longest. I looked at the clock on the wall.

9:20, okay then I have forty minutes for hair and I'll rush my makeup.

So I blow dried my hair to get it straight for the most part but, know it was puffy so I flat ironed it. Don't think it was really just that easy. It took me an hour to finish.

"Crap, I gotta hurry!"

..............

Thank god I finished and got to the Syco building on time. If Louis and I were late, management might not take us seriously and we won't get what we are asking for.

When we got their everyone else was sitting in the waiting area. They were all dressed very formal and if I was going to be honest we all looked hot.

"You all look so business-y." I clapped my hands and curved my mouth downward.

"Wasn't it you that told us to dress like this?" Harry questioned, a slight smirk on his face

"Shut up and take the compliment." I giggled.

"Simon is ready to see you." and office worker said.

We all got up and followed her to the conference room although, it was unnecessary. We have been here so many times that we could probably walk around with our eyes closed and still get to where we need to be.

She pushed to the doors open and we walked inside.

"Hello everyone. Please have a seat." Simon said with a smile. Although he was mean to some people, once you got to know him he was actually very nice.