Time to Confess

Novemeber 30, 2014

Harry POV

"Harry!" a voiced yelled. I jolted up and looked around the room for the person calling my name. It took me a second to realize that the voice belonged to Leigh who was sitting on the floor.

"Babe, why are you on the floor?" I asked truly confused as to why she decided to sleep there.

"Maybe you should tell me?" she retorted. Her eyes were a little puffy from sleep and her hair was disheveled. She looked absolutely adorable.

I chuckled a little at my thoughts, "Leigh, I really don't know,". I shuffled so my back was flat on the couch. "Come here."

She looked at me for a second, like she were trying to decide whether or not to do it.

"I don't know Harry," She crossed her arms over her chest, trying to hide her smile. "I don't want to be thrown on the floor again."

"What! I would not push you off...wait I never pushed you in the first place."

"Then how do you think I ended up in the floor, I willingly got up off the couch that's crazy."

"Well Leigh I always knew you were a bit off but..." I joked and started chuckling. She widened her eyes know unable to hide that beautiful smile. "Okay but know seriously get off the floor I wanna cuddle."

"That's all you ever want to do is cuddle." She said while standing up off the floor "Maybe that's all you want me for."

"You've caught me" I said once she settled on top of my body. Her face in the crook of my neck and her feet almost aligned with mine. Not quite though, she was a shorty. That's one of the reasons I love her. I brought my arms up and wrapped them tightly around her middle.

"What's on the agenda today?" she asked.

"Well...today we've both got a day off so I plan on spending it with you but, preferably not on Perrie and Zayn's couch." I answered.

"Okay then we should probably get up plus...I think Zayn and Perrie have some talking to do." Leigh said. One of my hands had found her hair and started playing with it while the other was underneath her shirt, rubbing her back.

"What time is it?" she asked.

"Um," I pulled my hand from underneath her shirt so I could reach the coffee table and grab my phone "It is 8:30."

"Jesus, why are we up so early." she gasped.

"I don't know but I'm awake know."

After I said that Zayn came out of his room with the same clothes on from last night. He made his way over to us. He kissed Leigh's cheek and gave me a fist pump.

"Listen I love you both but, I need you to get out so I can talk to Perrie." Zayn said standing over the couch looking down on us. He looked perfectly normal other than the fact that he had some dark bags under his eyes. Zayn was a man of many talents, not having harsh hangovers was one of them.

"Wow, no good morning, no how are you, no thanks for coming to save me..." Leigh said while getting up and looking for her purse.

"You know that I wouldn't be doing this if it wasn't important." Zayn responded, and the mood in the room changed. What was once playful turned serious in a matter of seconds.

Zayn walked to the counter in the kitchen, and sat on a stool. Leigh looked at me with worry in her eyes, mine probably matching hers. I got up off the couch and made my way to the kitchen, Leigh right behind me.