quick side note: desolation readers contest!!

Hello everyone!! Before I update chapter 51, I have a big announcement to make!! So since Desolation is nearing its end (don't worry, there is going to be sequel!!!)), I am going to hold a creative contest for all of my readers!! I thought and thought for a while about what this contest should be, and I finally came up with it!! So here are all the information/details!! This same information can be found in the contest book that I just published!

Rules: Please submit any ONE creative work/fan-art that has to do with Desolation! It can literally be ANYTHING that you can think of; the more creative the better! Here are some examples of what you can do;

-Fan-art/drawings

-Write an excerpt from another character's POV other than Tessa

-Recreate/film a scene from the book

-Write a poem

-Make a song

These are just a few ideas, but don't feel limited by these at all! Do/make whatever you want! You can PM me your submission or email to my personal email at dramioneforeverxoxo@gmail.com. If it is a drawing or some sort of piece of art, feel free to send me a photo of it!

I have extended the deadline for all submissions to Wednesday, July 6th at 11:59 PM E.T.

So now for the best part...the prizes!!!

There will be 3 prizes, one for first place, one for second place, and one for third place. Here they are;

1st Place Prize: A hardcover, published copy of Desolation, free of all grammatical errors, with a bonus chapter not included in the story, and the best of all...autographed by me!!! (hahaha) Also I will give you a dedication in the sequel to Desolation.

*If you are the first place winner, I will mail you the book:)

2nd Place Prize: A dedication in the sequel to Desolation and I will make you a trailer for any of your books

3rd Place Prize: A dedication in the sequel to Desolation

If you are interested in participating in this contest, please say so in the comments below!! Also if you have any questions, you can comment them below or PM them to me.

You can submit your submissions whenever you would like, but don't forget to submit them before Thursday, June 30th at 11:59 E.T!

Good luck!!!

And ps: there will be an update soon😀

-missviolet613