Someone better tell me soon.

Still shocked after what just happened I turn around and walk back to my room. I didn't understand, Grayson was always my closest brother. We did everything together, played rugby, messed around, pranked the other boys.. I wanted to know why he was leaving me and I wanted to know now!

I ran out my room and went to Dylan's room, I didn't even knock before barging in and yelling "WHY IS HE LEAVING! TELL ME THIS IS A JOKE PLEASE! Please.. Please tell me its a prank or something?"
I hadn't realised that Cal and Harry were also in there until I got pulled to the seat opposite to the bed. "I'm sorry Jay, its not a joke or a sick prank. We know how close you are with Gray. Did he not tell you why he is leaving?" Asked Callum. "No.. But one of you better tell me why!"

"I don't think we really have the right to Jay, he should really tell you himself seeing as he started to before?" Explained Harry. "Yeah, I guess so.. I'm just confused. Is something wrong here?" I look at my phone and see I have about 8 messages from Jenny. "I need to get ready for school, are you guys coming in today?" "Yeah but me and Dylan only have half days today though" says Harry. "Okay, oh and Cal. Where's my board bro? I'm skating to school with Jen but I will need my board for that." I ask nicely.

"I'm not letting you ride that dangerous object! One of the wheels are dodgy and you might fall." Callum tells me. "Tough. Thanks for being so damn overprotective but it's my only way of getting to school so.. Where is it?" "1. Your welcome, 2. I really don't think you should be going on it, 3. I'll get it for when your ready for school." "Thanks bro. I really appreciate you returning my own belongings."

I leave the room and pull out my phone looking at the texts from Jenny.

J- Jade have you found it?
J- You went to find it like 1/2 hour ago!
J- Are you still alive?
J- I'm not skating past the boys on my own! You better answer these god damn texts!
J- Jade!
J- JADE!
J- Dude! Don't make me come all the way down the road to make sure your alive still!
J - I need you Jade!! I need my gossip buddy! As well as my best friend!! Please!!
M- Jenny, calm down! I was with my brothers. I'm still alive. No I didn't find the board but Cal did have it. I'm not gonna leave you to skate past the boys on your own. Oh and have you got my kit?? None of my brothers know yet so..
J- I'm calm, good. Yes I have your kit like always! And as long as they don't find out thats good. See you in about 10! Xox
M- Cool cool! Seeya! Xo

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Pretty long one today. 500+ words. Remember to leave feedback!

Comment and vote!

Please be reminded that this story and its characters are not based on anyone in RL.

-Jade xox