"Something. Thats for sure..."

School.
The only thing going through my head currently.

Whilst l sit on my bed, waiting for the alarm to go off, reminding me that it's time to get up for school, I think about Jenny and the conversion we had at the party.

**************************

"Why are you trying to talk to me after all these months?"

"I couldn't. Look Jade you have to understand! I.."

"I don't want to hear it Jen. You left me for Amber. Out of all the people."

"I know, and I'm so sorry."

*************************

Maybe I was too harsh,  I know I should have given her time to explain. I feel really bad now that I'm thinking about it again. I'll talk to her today. Hopefully alone.

A knock on my bedroom door breaks me from my thinking.

"Hey Jade, you awake already?"

"Morning Grayson and yeah, waiting for the alarm to go off."

"Alright, well Dylan's in a weird mood and decided that he was making breakfast for us all. Come down when your ready."

"Will do, thanks!" As I finish talking the alarm starts buzzing next to me.

I get up after turning the alarm off and walk to the door, I close it and turn around, only to see my phone going mad.

What does someone want from me at 6:30am?

I lean over my bed and grab my phone.
12 messages.
3 missed calls.
1 voicemail.

I look at the missed calls and then the voicemail.

"Morning Jade, I know its early, but I need to talk to you about something. Text or call me ASAP please. Hope your not still mad at me." The same voice that I only heard a few nights ago, said.

I put my phone back down, not even bothering to look at the texts.

I enter the bathroom and switch on the shower. Stepping out of my PJ's, I hear my phone go off again.

Whoever is texting me needs to stop.

-------------

Half way down the stairs, I wrap my hair in my towel, just so my school uniform doesn't get wet. I take in the smell of pancakes and bacon.

"Gooooooooood Morning Jade. What would you like for breakfast this fine morning?"

I glare at Dylan and then look at the others.

"Why is he up at 7am?" I whisper.

"Because I wanted to make breakfast for you" his low, tired voice spoke into my ear in a type of whisper.

I jump and he just laughs. What's funny about me jumping?

I take the opportunity and ask for 3 pancakes and a single piece of bacon.

"Coming right up, munchkin" Dylan cheered and giggled as he was walking towards the oven.

"What's he on?" I laugh when I reach my other brothers.

"Something. That's for sure..." 

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Sorry for not uploading in 2 weeks! I've been really busy with school and stuffs been happening at home that's got in my way.

But I'm back! And we hit 11K views!

I'm going to do a 10/11K view special. Let me know what you guys want for it!

Oh and have any of you heard about the clown craze in America and the UK?? I'm totally freaked out and I haven't slept for the past few days. Clowns are my worst fear. And they're getting closer to where I live! What's it going to be like on Halloween!? Guess who's staying in that night. Please let me know what country you live in because im worried about you! 

Well that's enough chatter.

Please be reminded that this story and its characters are not based on anyone in RL.

Check out shannybop 's book! Its got a cool storyline and I can tell its going to be good!

Until next time. Adiós