Young Teenage Love.

Deanna's POV

A rush of wind blew in my direction, helping me get to where I'm heading to faster. Soon enough I saw the park full of kids and younger teenagers. I picked up my skateboard and walked to the small forest part of this area. Not long after I got there I felt a pair of warm hands wrap around my waist, and a smooth, calming, love-able voice whispered "Hey." Automatically, my smiled widened. "Hey Zack." I turned around to face him, his arms still wrapped around me.

We spent the whole afternoon skateboarding around the area and just talking.

"I've never met anyone like you before. You're hilarious and make me laugh so much. You're kind and you're just..amazing." A huge grin covered my face as the words spilled out. Zack stopped his skateboard, causing me to stop too.

"What's wrong?" I asked, getting worried.

"Nothing. That's the point. This moment is just perfect and I wish it would never end."

His arm was wrapped around my waist as we slowly walked up to my house. "Today was great. Even if it was just us and our skateboards, just talking. That's all I need, Us." For a moment our eyes met. A glimmer of passion and lust in his dreamy orbs. I lent forward and slowly closed my eyes, letting our lips connect. Passionately we made out, with his arms around my waist and mine around his neck, my hands in his fluffy soft hair.

I threw my bag to the side of my room and jumped onto my bed. Looking up at the ceiling flash images of Zack flew across in my mind, making my already happy mood even more happy. Suddenly, from the side pocket of my blazer the Star Wars theme started playing, telling me that someone's calling. Without hesitation I ran for it. Seeing that it was Jade I answered pretty quickly.

"Hey Jade, what's up?"

"Hey. How did it go?"

"How did what go?"

"You know what I mean! With Zack!"

"Amazing!! I love him even more!"

"Oh? Come on tell me! What's happened?"

"Nah. I'm going to leave that for you to find out!"

"Come on Deanna!"

Smirking I replied with a "Sorry! Thanks for calling anyway. Seeya!" and hung up on her.
Not long after that I received a text from Zack:
Hey, I have a surprise for you. Meet me at mine at 1.

Excited I looked at the clock. It was 22:00. 3 more hours. Okay I have time.

Quickly I replied with:
I love you so much! I can't wait!

-----------------------

His soft hands covered my eyes as he gently lead me to his back garden. He stopped moving and uncovered my eyes, revealing a hammock tied up on two trees with two blankets, on one of the trees two light sabers were also tied up in a cross and a sign saying "The first order and The empire are not allowed to enter!" A large basket of food and drinks were stored in a hollow area in the other tree. Frozen I stared in awe.

"You did this all for me?" Ecstatic I embraced Zack into a hug and quickly went over to the hammock.

I ended up spending the whole night in the hammock with Zack, and I happily fell asleep in one of his loving hugs.

--------------------------------
You guys got the book to 5K within 7 days. Since the last update it has gone up 1.14K. I don't know what to say!

This chapter is dedicated to Draco_Jack_Ambrosius as she wrote this chapter
If any of you like starwars, go shoot her a brofist 😋👊

Please be reminded that this story and its characters are based on anyone in RL.

Comment/Vote/Share