Little look into the near future ;)

Because I love you all & even though the story is on hold... <3 Please read A/N at the end.

So the party was ruined. They had come back and ruined it all. Pathetic. That's what they are. All of them. Stupidity and drinking mixed gets you into trouble. That is why they are currently sitting in a police station or cell, either would be okay, somewhere in the city. Just when I thought they were gone and had possibly changed they come back and break everything again. Obviously my brothers weren't THAT bothered about being in my life as I had hoped.

My husband and Cole are also out trying to find my sister, Jen and the kids, seeing as they left with them just before the boys and commotion arrived at my front door. Its almost Christmas and the family is breaking more and more over time. My one dream, to have my kids have the whole family around for each Christmas, was already dead. The family wouldn't be classed as a family anymore. No-one can change that, except for my brothers, but that won't happen. 

I'm sitting in the living room waiting for a phone call or text just to tell me that my kids (and the others) were safe and on their way home, but I've been waiting for over an hour and nothing has came through. I've tried calling everyone, no answer. Called from other phones around the house, no answer. Damn! I really hope nothing has happened.

My phone starts ringing next to me, I sit up from the sofa quickly,hoping it is him. I answer and it sure as hell wasn't.

"Is this Jade?"
"Who is asking, sorry?" I ask in a panic.
"This is you.." I hear a gasp on the other end of the line.
"Look, I have something to tell you. But I can't tell you over the phone. Please, meet me somewhere?" What?
"I'm not meeting you anywhere until you tell me who this is!"
"I'm your mother..."

----------------------------------

Super short chapter! I know! I'm sorry! I'm really busy with school and exams :( I'm not going to promise anything, only because I know I won't be able to keep them & your most likely getting annoyed with me not keeping them. So, I hope you enjoyed another look into the future (and the plot twist/cliff hanger).

I hope your still into the book, I feel like sh*t not updating it but I really want to think you understand, that I can't. I'm at school everyday for hours on end trying to write but nothing comes to me.

Lets hope that Christmas is gonna be chill and we can get a few chapters up for your beautiful faces.

Stay awesome guys! Talk soon <3