JC!?

Corinne and Deanna stayed round mine last night so we could get ready for school today. My brothers never came home, which is actually a usual thing now. I found out who sent me the picture.. of course it was the one and only Amber. And that's pretty much all that's happened in the space of 12 hours..

Me and the girls got up super early to get ready today. Corinne was buzzing because apparently there was a Spanish guy starting called Danni.. Me and Deanna are doing a presentation in History and someone from 02l is coming to our school to have a look around and only one student will be able to spend the day with them, showing them round the school.

I was so excited! I love 02l and to know that I have a chance, even though its very very low, I can be showing whoever it is around MY school is amazing! I know I shouldn't get my hopes up though. It will most likely be Amber or Jennifer.

-----------------*Skip getting ready for school because that's boring* --------------------------

We were at school and getting ready to go into assembly and meet the mystery someone from o2l. Apparently the person that is showing them around has already been chosen. So there goes all my hopes.

My tutor group were the first ones in so we sat right at the front next to the stage. Someone was behind the certain and I could just hear their voice. They said a few things and I knew exactly who it was. It was Jc. Jc Caylen. My all time favourite from o2l. No-one noticed anyone standing in front of the stage. Everyone who had now came in behind were looking at something at the back of the hall. I turned my head back to see Amber walking in with Coles arm round her and Jenny with Cameron's arm round her. I twisted my head back to the stage and tried to hear Jc's voice again.

Only when everything went silent the head teacher walked on stage and called someone up to stage. I didn't want to know who was lucky enough to show round Jc, so I didn't listen until Mr Thorpe, the head, was standing in front of me and asking me to come to the stage, I slowly walked up with him and he called Jc out. Half the audience/school were either squealing or crying, and the other half didn't know what was going on. I on the other hand were almost at breaking point. I was standing next to my idol. My hero. My everything. This was my dream and I was damn well living it.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

So Jc is now in the story! Things are going to get interesting. Lets just say people are going to start noticing Jade now. Don't know when I'm going to update because right now I'm on a school trip so I got a quick chapter wrote. When I'm on my way home later I will probably update again. Expect a lot of updates today!

Comment and Vote!

Please be reminded that this story and its characters are not based on anyone in RL.

-Jade xox