Just a feeling...

Cameron's Pov.

First day at a new school. What a good day. I don't know anyone and I'm going to be alone all day, and most likely everyday.

I say bye to my mum and start my 10 minute walk to school. I get half way and realise I forgot my earphones so I have to carry on walking in silence, I was about to walk in the school gates when I heard laughing coming from behind me. I turned round to see 2 girls laughing, skating towards me, fast. I jump out the way before they could hit me. Both the girls had long blonde hair, but only one of them caught my eye. Her friend went past first screaming "Jade!! Your so slow! Come on! We'll be late!!" I looked round to see the girl, i think her name was Jade, had stopped. She was taking off her shoes and changing into heels. After she had stuffed everything into her bag she ran to her friend that was standing at the stairs leading up to the school.

I followed behind them slowly as I still had no clue where to go. They separated and went different ways. Where do I go now? Jade looked over her shoulder and saw me looking a bit confused, she came over and asked if I was okay. I explained that I'm new and had absolutely no idea where to go or where I was going. She said to follow her and so I did. I followed her to the reception and we spoke to the woman sitting behind the desk. I was given my timetable for the day and got given some general information about the classes and the school.

I have a feeling I'm going to need Jade's help a lot for the next few weeks.. That's if she talks to me that is.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
So that's that. Chapter 4. Hope you like it. This is my first book, so writing 2 different point of views is kinda difficult for me.
In a few chapters I'm going to do another meet the characters but with the new ones that have been introduced a little and are to come.
Please leave feedback, don't be a silent reader 💙

Comment and Vote!

Please be reminded that this story and its characters are not based on anyone in RL.

- Jade xox