Your back?

Here is a quick little chapter like I promised. 😛

--------------------

Schools tomorrow. Not looking forward to it.
O2L house in an hour. Defiantly excited for that, not even being sarcastic.

I'm standing in my bathroom when I hear my phone screaming.

"Omg. Calm down. I was in the bathroom! What's wrong?!"

"I was telling you a story but you walked away from the phone!"

"Sorry Kian! I was trying to get ready, you know, so I can see you guys?"

"Oh sh*t! I forgot about that!"

"Wow!!!"

"Sorry Jade. Gotta go!"

"Kia--"

The line went dead.

So I'm not aloud to get ready and move away from my phone. But he's aloud to hang up on me!?

Who gives. I finish getting ready and sit on my phone.

----------------

"Yes Dylan, I know!"

"That's why I was asking!"

"No!"

"I need to go. Talk when your 1. In a better mood, and 2. home!"

I throw my phone across the room to the door and unlucky it lands outside in the hall.

I was about to get up and get it when someone familiar walks in with my phone in hand.

"You seriously have to stop throwing things."

"GRAY?!"

-------------------
I wasn't going to stop there but a little cliff hanger fitted it well. I know it's a stupid little short chapter. Sorry about that. Guilty as charged. Gotta say though, I never even planned for Gray to come back.

Welp. Seeya next week 😂

Please be reminded that this story and its characters are not based on anyone in RL.

Comment & Vote!