Not likely.

UPDATE TIME!!! 
----------------
It's now 11pm and my brothers are still in their rooms. I'm going to admit, I've been bugging them all day about the homeschooling thing..and I honestly don't think they're going to let me. Its not like we don't have the money or anything! We have a lot of that. Not trying to sound like a stuck-up bitch right there.

I haven't done anything over the past 13 hours, accept the obvious eating, binge watching PLL and of course the tormenting my 3 older brothers.

Picking up my phone, I dial the number I've been trying not to call and hope they answer.

"Jade?"

"Hey Ricky..."

"Hey.. How are you? All of us have been worried as you haven't called."

"Yeah I'm good, just issues at home and stuff. How are you guys?"

I hate lying to them but they can't know why I'm not talking to them.

"Bored. Jc hasn't been home in a while. Apparently he has a new chick that he's been spending all his time with."

I tried my best to change the subject to something other then Jc and Amber.

"You guys haven't uploaded since before the party. What's happened to the channel?"

"Jc. O2L isn't complete without him. How are we supposed to make a video with him if he's not here?"

"Can't you call him?"

"He doesn't have his phone."

"But I got a text from him earlier... He said you were all together and I should come round."

"Jade that was us. We didn't know how to get you to talk to us. Your closest to him. Wait. Why didn't you come round?"

"Um.." How am i going to put this? Oh I saw my arch nemesis and the guy like I making out in front of me. While the nemesis was cheating on her boyfriend. How about No.

"Me and Jc aren't in a good place right now. I saw something at the party that I shouldn't have seen."

"Oh okay. Look tomorrow come round to the house? Jc isn't here and we wanna see you? Please Jade."

"I'll be there."

"Okay! Night Jade. Sleep well."

"Night Ricky. You too."

I put the phone down and within literary a few seconds my brothers were asking my about my phone call.

"Who was it?"
"Why were you talking so late?"
"Should we be worried?!"

"Its fine! I called Ricky and now going to bed. Goodnight!" I said as I pushed them out the door.

I practically threw myself onto the bed and passed out. We go back to school in 2 days. I really hope Dylan and the others have thought about my question.

-----------------
Really short chapter! Its just a filler.

I might put another chapter out in a few days because I obviously didn't publish last week. Tell me what you think.

Please be reminded that this story and its characters are not based on anyone in RL.

Comment & Vote