2

"By the way my name is Giselle Pattinson not Sugar and why did you guys looking for me?" I said to them.

"We sorry about that Giselle. By the way my name is Paul Levesque and this is my wife Stephanie McMahon. Actually we come here to talk to you about something" he replied.

"And what did you wanna talk about?" I asked him.

"Can we talk privately?" His wife asked looking at my other coworkers that start to paying attention at us.

"Sure!" I said and lead them to the back of the bar since it more private there.

"Miss Pattinson how did you know Dean?" Paul asked me.

"Well, he visit this bar twice yesterday and the other day before" I answered.

"Did you have something going on between the two of you? Because that pictures you saw just now was reported taken last night at the hotel where he stay." She asked.

"There's nothing happen between us actually. I just send him back to the hotel last night because he was to drunk and can't drive him self. You can asked my manager earlier if you want to!"

As Paul about to open his mouth his phone start to ringing.

"Excuse me a bit!" He excuse him self and I nod. He walk away from us but I still can saw where he standing. He seems like he was having an argument while answering it. Few minutes later he come back and put his hand over his wife back.

"I'm sorry about that I've got an important matter to catch up right now" he inform me and I nodded my head.

"But this conversation is far from over. We got something else to talk to you. Tomorrow I will send my people to fetch you to my office around noon so you better be ready." He added making me frown a bit.

"Actually why is this matter so big? Beside why paparazzi wanna take a pictures of us? Who is that guy actually?" I asked curiously.

"Wait! Are you saying you don't know Dean Ambrose? Stephanie asked shocked in her face and I just shook my head no.

"Dean Ambrose is one of our big WWE superstars and that's is why some paparazzi crazy for him!" She explain making me startled.

What the heck was that?

"Will you excuse us now because we got things to do. See you tomorrow Ms Pattinson" Paul said before walk away.

"And by the way, you should read the content of it! Cause we will talk about that tomorrow!" Stephanie inform me before they leave.

I lean my back to the wall and search the page that had more pictures of us. I gasp as I saw the headline of the page.
"Wild WWE superstars Dean Ambrose new girl or just some fun?"

I was beyond pissed at it. I read what was written in it and shocked as they said maybe I'm just another fan that throw myself to have fun with the Lunatic Fringe. That wasn't even real. I was just drove him back there and this is what I get over my good deed to him!

*******

I was leaning against the wall waiting for the driver that Paul had promised to fetch me yesterday.

Few minutes later a black SUV parked in front of me and the driver open the back door.

"Miss Giselle Pattinson, Mr Paul Lavesque send me here to drop you to his office" the driver inform me and I follow him.

- at the office -

His secretary send me straight to a huge meeting room. At there I saw Stephanie and his husband sit at the end of the long meeting table.

"Ah! Miss Pattinson, I'm glad you made it here!" His husband greeted me and I just smile at them.

"Please take a sit first" she motion me to sit down and I thank her.

"I believe we still have the unfinished business to talk about" Paul said.

"I don't really understand what this is all about actually since this wasn't that important anyway. Beside, wasn't every superstars and divas of your had been face situation like this before? What so big deal bout this one?" I asked them.

"That is what we going to talk about but!" He stop.

Uh oh! I thought. This sound like bad news.

Before he had a chance to continue, suddenly the door open and income the man itself that I just know as one of the WWE superstars Mr Dean Ambrose itself.

"Ambrose! I'm glad you made it here. Come and take a sit!" Hunter greet him.

"Whatever it is Hunter please make it quick!" He said in bored tone as he take off his shade off. His eyes was bloodshot. I guess he still have the hangover effect from last night.

As he was pull the chair beside me he realize I was sit there.

"Sugar?" He said sounding like a question.

"Oh! Mr Ambrose I would like to properly introduce you to our future WWE member miss Giselle Pattinson!" Paul said to him making me startled at his word.

Me as the future WWE member?

"What?" I almost yell.

"New WWE member?" Dean chuckle.

"Yeah miss Pattinson. This is why you here today! I would like to offer you a WWE contract."

"Than why am I here?" Dean asked them.

"You here Ambrose because you the one that start this off!" Stephanie stated make me look at her before look at Dean.

"What did I do?" He asked.

"Remember the magazine that I show you today? That is the reason she's gonna work for us!" Stephanie added.

"But how?" I asked curiously.

"I know this will be a lot to take in but we the head board of the company had discussed about this and we decided that you Dean Ambrose need to take miss Giselle Pattinson here as your wife. You guys are needed to be married!" Paul stated in serious tone making me and Jon shouted "What!?" In unison.

Dam dam dam...🙌🙌🙌

So some of my readers had comment for me to continue with this story. (Thank you BTW for that 😉)

So here it is as I try to give it a shot.

What you guys think bout it?

Should I really continue this or just unpublished it?

😉😉😉😉Thanks for reading and voting for the 1st chapter though.