6

I wake up in the morning realise I was laying on the bed.

How did I get here?

I look beside me but he's not at the other side of the bed.

As I sit up at the bed, suddenly the bathroom door is open revealing Dean. He was only with towel around his waist.

"Good morning wifey!" He give me a sarcastic smile and I lay back at the bed while covering my face with the sheet.

"Gosh! I thought it was just a nightmare!" I sigh.

"Yeah right! Go get your ass ready! We gonna leave in less an hour!" He said and I groan.

*****

"Where are we heading again?" I asked him as I took a seat at the passenger seat.

"Florida! Tampa Florida!" he replied.

"Is there's anything else that I need to know about your job?" I asked after few minutes took off.

"Yes! I am the current WWE Champion baybeh!!!" He said smugly with his husky voice and I just rolled my eyes.

*****

After few hours car ride, we finally reach the hotel where we should stay.

I sigh as the room only offer one king size bed.

"Seems like we so gonna sleep together again!" He said smugly.

"Ewww! No way!" I said as I lay down.

"Ewww! Yes way!" He mock me before jump on the bed as well.

"Fuck off Ambrose!" I mad.

"What was that again baby?" He asked as he get on top of me while his hand was holding mine on each side on top of my head.

"Dean what are you doing? Stop this!" I mad at him as I try to fight him as well.

"Oh come on baby! Didn't you just said the f word to me? Why didn't we do it then?" He said as he smirk at me.

"Ewww! No!" I yell.

"You better not said that words again or I'll kiss you for real! Because I notice that it's your favorite words since last night!" He threatened me.

"Ewww N...!" I stops my self as I realise I'm about to say it again.

"You really want me to kiss you aren't ya?" He smirk at me.

"I hate you!" I growl.

"Awww honey! I hate you too!" He replied with a sarcastic tone before he get off of me.

"Don't worry! I'm not gonna kiss you if it wasn't in front of camera! Beside, your not my type anyway!" He said as he get up.

"Don't flatter yourself Ambrose! You think your good looking will make me fall for you? Bitch please!" I replied with attitude.

His words really hit my nerve. Just because he's famous doesn't mean I need to fall for him right? I mean come on! I can find a better man than him.

*****

He was left to the gym earlier and leave me behind since I'm not even on the mood to be with him. At least I get my own time even just for awhile right?

It was just 4 pm so I decided to go out and walk around for a bit.

I went to some store before make a stop at a cafe to drink some coffee. I sit there alone while looking thru my twitter and instagram feeds.

Seems like his fans already got my user name as I gain lots of follower from fan girl after the press conference few days ago.

I really never be this famous before but his fans start to tag me in some of his photo and sometime I also get some harsh comment but I just shrugs them off.

After finishing my coffee, I look at the time and realise it's already almost 6. I pay the bill and grab my thing before leave.

As I was on my way back to the hotel, some random guy had block my way. He look creepy as hell.

"Hey there beautiful!" He greet me and I just try to ignore him and walk pass thru him but he didn't let me.

"Not so fast baby! Now why don't you introduce yourself to me!" He spoke again and I'm start to be afraid.

"I'm sorry sir but I need to go now!" I try to be polite as I can.

"Oh come on! Don't need to be shy with me baby!" He said as he try to remove some strand of my hair but I hit his hand away from me.

"Don't touch me!" I mad.

"Feisty one aren't ya!" He shook his head while chuckling.

"I like it!" He added as he look at me up and down my body make me feel uncomfortable.

I try to run away but he grab a hold of my wrist.

"Stop! You hurting me!" I said as I was afraid and he just chuckle.

"You better let her go now!" A husky voice said from behind me and I know exactly who he was.

"Who are you to told me what to do?" The man asked.

"I'm... his husband!" Dean replied as he make the man released my hand from him. Dean hold my hand and guide me to his back. I think he know I'm afraid to the man.

"Got a problem with that?" Dean said to him as he stared down to the man since he's much taller.

"You lucky this time pretty face!" The man said as he look at me before leave.

"Are you okay?" Dean asked and I just nod. Thank God he was here. For once, I never thought he will be concern for me.

"Why aren't you at the room?" He mad as he let go off me.

"I was bored!" Is all my answer.

"Next time make sure to tell me where you going! Gosh! Stephanie and Hunter gonna kill me if you got lost!" He said as he walk away.

So that's why he concerned. He just afraid that the bosses will blame him if I'm lost. I shook my head before follow him from behind.

This is going to be a very hard few months I ever experience in my life if he gonna act like this each and everyday.

Hi y'all 🙋🙋🙋💃

Sorry if this chapter is kind of boring. But I promise the next one will be so much fun!

And please vote ☆ this chapter if you guys like it 😉😉😉