16

Giselle POV

It was Friday. I was sitting at Dean locker room looking thru my twitter feeds as he was getting ready for his match on WWE Live Event.

"Wanna talk about what happen during the other night?" He asked me suddenly breaking the silence.

"Nah!" I replied simply.

"Who is that guy anyway?" He asked again.

"Are you deft or you didn't speak English?" I mad at him .

"Wow! Chill sugar! I'm just curious ya know!" He smirk as he was satisfied looking me mad.

"You guys look like you got something happen between you before!" He added.

"He's my ex! End of the story!" I stated before stand up from where I sit.

"No wonder why the attitude you give towards him!" He smirk before I left him.

*****

As the show finished, I wait for Dean at his rental.

Few minutes later he come looking pissed as hell. He drop the key at me before went to open the passenger door.

"You drive!" He stated and storm in before shut the door harshly. I didn't even bother to argue with him as I know he's not in the mood.

As we reach our hotel room he drop his bag harshly once again. I sigh looking at him.

"Wanna talk about what happen?" I asked.

"It's none of your business!" He stated madly.

"I just trying to help Dean. You look like you need to talk about it!" I sigh again.

"I said it's none of your business!" He hit the wall almost make a hole on it.

I was startled and scared at the same time looking at him.

"I'm sor... Sorry!" I said shakily before run and make my way to the bathroom and calm my self down.

After about ten minutes locking myself in here I finally heard the door had been knocked.

"Giselle... I'm sorry! I'm sorry if I make you scared. I didn't mean to! It's just that... It's just hard for me now!" He sigh.

I take a deep breath before slowly open the bathroom door and found Dean standing from the other side looking a bit guilty and sad.

"Wanna talk about it now?" I asked and he sigh before lay at the bed. He motion me to sit at the empty side and I do as he asked.

"It's Renee!" He finally spoke.

"We broke up... Again!" He sigh.

"Oh!" Is just the only thing I let out of my mouth since I didn't know what to say about it.

Some part of me feel sad to see him like this. But at the same time I feel happy inside and I don't even know why.

"Maybe you guys just need some time for awhile!" I stated making him chuckle slightly.

"Yeah right!" He said sarcastically.

"I think the best thing to do right now is for you to get some sleep cause I'm totally can't handle a broken hearted Dean!" I joke.

"Oh shut up!" He throw a pillow at me.

"Did you just did that?" I asked and he chuckle.

"Pillow fight!" I yell and hit him with the pillow that he throw at me earlier. I hit him as hard as I can with it even I know it wouldn't hurt him that bad.

"You bitch!" He take the pillow away from me and hit me with it make me laugh.

"You hit like a girl!" I stated.

"I was not! I'm just being gentle okay!" He stop and lay down again.

"Whatever! Go to sleep already!" I replied.

The night has ended the way I never thought will happen. For once we can get along.

*****

The next morning

"Thanks for last night!" Dean said as we were settle down at the couch from grabbing our breakfast from Starbucks.

"It's okay. I guess my 'husband' really need some help last night!" I joke and he laugh.

"Yeah right!" He replied.

"Talking about me being husband, wanna go out on a date?" He asked outta no where causing me to spit out my coffee. Did he just asked me out?

"Oh my gosh you should see your face when I said that!" He laugh. That's when I realised that he was joking.

"I thought we're about to get along!"

"Chill Sugar! I'm just joking. But half part of the date is real though" he shrugs.

"What did you mean?" I asked.

"Stephanie had requested for us to go out on a date so the public can see it!" He replied.

"Oh! So where did she told us to go?" I asked.

"Well... She didn't stated where but I really need to take my mind of things so I think I wanna have fun on this date or trip or whatever it is!" He shrugs.

"By things did you just mean Renee?"

"Nope!" He denied.

"Dean, it's okay to admit that you we're hurt okay!" I rub his back.

"I'm not hurt okay!"

"Okay fine! So where you wanna go?" I shrugs.

"I wanna go hiking!" He replied.

"Hi what?" I startled.

"I wanna go hiking because I like it. Beside I haven't done that in ages!" He stated.

"But that's to much of energy to use and I'm 100 percent sure I'm not made for such as activity!" I sigh.

"Oh come on! It wasn't even that hard!" He argue.

"It wasn't hard for you but for me it is. Beside how many people will see us hiking when the main reason we do this is to gain people attention to this 'marriage'?!" I stated my point. He was silent for awhile as he was thinking that what I was saying is right.

"Well! You can somehow take video or pictures of us and posted it in your social media like the other couple do right?" He try to convince me.

"I thought you hated social media?" I asked.

"Correction! I don't hate it, I just don't give a fuck what others think about what I do on my daily life" he shrugs.

"Oh come on! It will be fun I promise you. It wouldn't be as bad as you said it is!" He smirk.

"But..." I try to protest.

"Please!" He pout giving me the puppy dog eye.

Oh no! Not that puppy dog eyes. Not that sparkling blue ocean eyes. Don't plead at me like that!

"Fine! When will we go?" I gave up.

"Yes!" He stand up from his seat.

"It will be next week when we get back to my place at Vegas" he replied my question before leaving me excitedly.

No wonder why they call him a lunatic. Once he was this rude boy and the other time he act so childish like what had happen just now.

Now all I'm thinking is what if there's only me and him at the hiking place that he will pick? What will happen?

Thinking about all the possibility that might happen make me nervous as hell!

Vote ☆ comment, share.