4

The following morning

This is unbelievable! I'm gonna join Dean as he will do his press conference to clears things up about his 'bad behaviour' few days ago.

"Morning Ms Giselle!" Paul greeted me and I just give him a unwilling smile before his wife come to us with Dean following behind her.

"Wear this" Stephanie hand me a ring make me confuse.

"For what?" I asked.

"This is your engagement ring that Jon gave you. You guys need to sell this shit! Make them trust you!" She said and I roll my eyes looking at Jon before put the ring on.

"Don't worry! I got this!" He said cockily.

We sit at the table as the interviewers facing us with their cameras on.

The Q&A session started whit Jon introducing himself.

"Good morning ladies and gentlemen! As all you know I am Dean Ambrose one of WWE superstar and here with me right now is Giselle Pattinson. The reason why we here today is because we wanna make things clear about the rumours that you guys know had been showed up thru certain magazine this past few days. I'm truly upset for the untruth news when the magazine said that I had been messing around with some random chicks! The things is, she wasn't a random chicks! But she is my woman! Or to be clear she's my fiance. That's right y'all, this beautiful lady here is all mine now. You see that's where the rumours was a lie. The picture was taken during the night when I proposed her. She said 'yes' and we kind of celebrate it like the other couples will do. I've just maybe over drink myself off causing my lovely fiance to carry me back to our hotel room!" He explain with a total bullshit lie that the media believe it 100% like that.

"How can we never see Ms Pattinson with you before?" A guy asked him and I don't know what to said.

"That's because I didn't like to mix my personal life with my work. We had keep our relationship under the radar for our own privacy!" He replied slightly and I just nodes.

"How long have you guys dated and when will the wedding is happening?" A lady asked suddenly.

I look at Jon and he shrugs as he answer it.

"Since we've been dating for three years long, we decide to get marry sooner but we not gonna spill the date of course!"

Three years? Seriously dude, we've only met three days ago.

Seriously this is the longest twenty minutes I ever experienced in my life. The media keep coming with different kind of question. Thank God Dean is the one that do the talk while I'm just sit there like a rock nodding my head to every lies that he said with a fake smile on my face.

"Okay guys! One last question before we finish here!" Dean said causing all the people there raised they hands up to get the last chance on asking one last question.

"Yes! You, the lady with a glasses!" Dean pointed at the woman.

"Thank you! My question will be a little bit personal but it's not a big deal after all!" She said causing all of the people to chuckle.

"As we all know Dean is well known as the Lunatic Fringe in the ring. Did you guys have a special nickname for one another. Like other couple will do?" She asked.

"Well...!" Jon said before look at me.

"Most of the time I like to call her Sugar because she's sweet like sugar!" He wiggles his eyebrows at me causing the crowds chuckle at that.

Yeah rights! I thought. He only call me that because I refuse to tell him my name back from the first day we met. I chuckle as well and chug in the water from my water bottle.

"Sometime I will call her doll face, princess, babe or honey!" He shrugs causing me almost spit out the water. Thank God I manage to hold it. I just force a smile at my face as I look down.

"What about you miss Giselle? What did you call him?" The woman asked me this time.

Oh gosh! I panicked. This will be my first time answering a question thru all of this Q&A.

I look at Jon begging for help.

"Why don't you told them what you call me Sugar?" He shrugs make me cursed him in my mind.

"Uhm...!" I stuttered.

Think...think...think... I said to myself before an idea pop in.

"Puddin!" I stated and all of them look at me as they wait for my explanation including him.

"I call him Puddin... well, that's kind of my new favorite nickname for him since few weeks ago. Well, as we all know how crazy he is I think he got this character that almost similar to The Joker. Just like how Harley Quinn called The Joker Puddin, that's how I got his nickname that really suitable for him!" I smile awkwardly before all of them get what I'm saying.

Finally the interview is done and as the both of us stand up from our sit, the crowds start to chant.

"Kiss... kiss... kiss...kiss!!!" The chant make me face palm myself in my mind.

"I'm sorry guys, but we just not used to show our affection on public!" I answer before he done something that I will regret.

"Just one kiss please!" They pleaded and I shook my head no since I don't feel comfortable kissing this stranger.

"Oh come on! We can't disappoint them!" He shrugs look at me smirking while I just send a dagger look to him.

"Just once please!" They keep begging.

"Fine!" I gave up and he chuckle while went near me.

"Just once okay?" He said to the press before look at me.

"Just don't enjoy this too much!" He whisper to me as he pull me by my waist closer to him. His action make me gasp.

I look at him and he return the favor with his blue ocean orbs look back to mine. Its so beautiful.

He lean closer to me and I close my eyes while wishing it will never happen.

Few second later his lips crash on mine. We kiss!!! I repeat we freaking kiss!!! For the first time ever I kiss 'my fiance' pfffttt.... what a cliche.

As much as I hate to admit it, he's one good kisser I can tell. If I'm his fan I'm must be drooling and jump on him right now. But thank gosh I'm not. I still got my sanity on me despite of his hotness.

It should be a quick kiss but it turn out to be longer than it should be. After almost like forever, we finally pull away from each other still try to catch our breath.

I blush and try to look away.

"She's a shy one actually!" Dean put his arm around me and I hid my face in his chest while people was looking at us in awwwe. Poor people for buying all this shit that we sell.

"Wasn't I said don't enjoy it to much?" He whisper in my ear so only me can hear it.

I tilted my head to look him in the eyes since he's taller than me.

"Don't flatter yourself Ambrose!" I hit him in the chest before walkaway from him to the back.

Sorry for the long wait 🙏🙏

And as an apology I give you guys double update today. So enjoy the next chapter 😉😉😉

And please leave you guys thought on this chapter.

➕ please show some love to this book by clicking the vote ☆ button 😊

Thank you all 😘😘😘