20

Narrator POV

The next morning, Giselle wake up with the biggest headache ever.

"Fuck!" She groan as she put his hand over her head and roll to the other side of the bed forgetting that Dean was laying there too.

"Hrmmm!" Dean groan as she accidentally hit his bare back.

"How did I get here?" She asked him as she's trying to remember what had happen last night after taking few shots with Dean and Jay. 

"You don't remember?" Dean asked as he look at her laying beside him. She just shrugs at his questions making Dean chuckle.

"What so funny?" G asked him.

"Nothing. It just that I never knew that you're a drink kind of girl!" Dean replied.

"That's why there's a saying that said don't Jude a book by it's cover. Just because I barely touch alcohol doesn't mean I don't know how to get drunk!" She answer simply.

"I like that!" Dean chuckle looking at her.

"Maybe you can tell me more about your self before I judge you!" Dean added making Giselle smirked this time.

"Are you trying to get to know me Ambrose?" She stare at him still smirking causing Dean words got stuck at his tongue because he know that was his real intention.

"Nah!" He chuckle dryly before get out of bed and went straight to the bathroom while she was watching every move he make. His muscular body was full on display as he used to sleep half naked and she's totally like those kind of view she get every morning without his knowledge.

*****

One week later

"You! I haven't see you all week!" Giselle shout as she saw Jay walk out from his rental.

They was just arrived to the new hotel where they gonna be staying.

Jay doesn't even bother to answer her as he walk slowly to the hotel with his head face the ground.

"Are you theft?" She mad at him and leave Dean behind as he walk to where Jay is.

"Jay!" She stop him. She was about to say something to Jay before she realise Jay eyes was bloodshot.

"Jay! What happen?" She asked concerned while Dean was just watching them as he resting his back at his own rental.

Suddenly Jay hug her outta no where and burst into tears making her startled. Few seconds later she put her hands up and down Jay's back to calm him from his tears.

The position they're in making Dean shifted uncomfortably. The sight of him in her arm making him mad a little inside. But due to their distance he can't listen to them clearly.

"What happen? Why are you crying?" She asked him again.

"She... She'd left!" Jay stated stuttering.

"She?"

"Grandma! She's not here no more!" He hug her tightly as he rested his head on her neck.

Suddenly her heart break a little listening to the news. She had met Jason grandma few times before and she was a kind lady.

Giselle know he love his grandmother more than his parents. She was the one that had raised him. She mean everything to him.

"I'm so sorry Jay!" She lost her words as he hold both of his cheeks making him look at her.

His tears wetting his cheek as he watch her.

"I'm tired listening to that shit!" He push her off of him as he chuckle dryly.