9

It's been a week since I'd joined WWE.

Me and Dean kind of okay. We try to be friendly... Well I try to but he's still a jerks he is. At least he's not as much of a jerks as we first get into this thing.

The best thing about this married part is I get to be friend with a lot of superstar. Back home I wasn't a type to have lots of friend considering to my hectic life. I only being friends with my co-workers at the club. But here it was different. They we're such a great person not only in front of the TV/crowds but also in reality.

"Can I ask you something?" I look at him while he was driving. We we're halfway to Vegas where the next city for Smack Down tapping.

"Shoot!" He replied as his gaze was focus on the road.

"Who is The Shield actually? I had been heard the fan talking bout them but I never seen them in person. I thought you already introduced me to the whole roster?" I asked curiously and a smirk is drawn to his face.

"The Shield is one of the famous faction in the WWE. Basically they we're form by this three young talented and good looking guy. They had fight the whole roster and made it to the top. But they didn't last long because one of the member had turn heel and betrayed the other two!" He shrugs.

"Oh wow! They sounds interesting!" I claim.

"They was! Wait... How didn't you know about them? They we're like the famous tag team ever!" He stated while take a glance at me.

"I'm not a wrestling fan so!" I shrugs.

"You should be one you know. Once you be one you will understand why the others like it!" He replied.

"Well! I'm not sure bout that. But I'll try!" I said and look back at the road.

"You should start with The Shield you know. They we're awesome. Especially the leader!" He smirk making me suspicious.

"Are you lying to me?" I glare at him.

"I'm not!" He chuckle.

"I promise you I only tell you the truth among the truth. They're totally awesome. They might had break up but their name still be say till this moment. Especially by the fan girls. They we're so tottaly extremely hot and dangerous!" he added.

"If you lie to me I'm gonna punch you really bad Ambrose!" I threaten.

"Go on! Its my job to get beaten everyday!" He sneered and I rolled my eyes.

*****

After the long journey we finally arrived at Vegas. But strange thing is we didn't even make a stop at any hotel that we passed by.

He keep driving pass the city and into some isolated kind of place.

"Uhm... Where are we? Aren't we supposed to be at the new hotel now?" I asked concerned as the wild thought was running thru my mind.

What if he try to kill me or try to leave me at the dessert? What if he got a bad intention in his twisted brain?

"We don't need to go to the hotel!" He replied simply.

"And why is that?"

"Because we are gonna stay here!" He said before swerving to the right off the road.

I look at where he mean by that and saw a medium size of house. The house look simple in the outside. There's is three and fences surrounding the house. Very private I see.

The gate we're open and Dean parked the car before went out while I still a little bit confuse.

"Are you gonna come in or just stare?" He open the door and make me out of my thought.