14

You gotta be kidding me! I said to myself.

It was Fandango. He is totally a good looking guy but he's just not my type. I had a chance to talk with him once but oh my wasn't he was such an ego ass. He so full of himself. How can Renee pick him up for me.

"Hey everyone! So Dean, I hope you don't mine I'm paired with your wife for this date!" He said as he reached where we stand.

"Not at all!" Dean smirk at me as he saw my expression earlier. He knew I hate him yet he wasn't even help me to get out of this situation. Despite I'm helping him so he can have a nice date with Renee, he is really ungrateful to me.

"I think we should go now" Renee said afterwards.

------

The movie was suck. I'm not really watching it. I'm so not gonna go out for a movie if Renee is the one who gonna choose it. Her choice is totally suck. I can tell Dean and Fandango felt the same as me.

I didn't even speak to everyone after we leave the hotel. We grab dinner first before leave for the movie.

As we reach the hotel where we were staying all of as took the elevator except for Fandango as he going somewhere else.

Dean was flirting with Renee on the lift like I wasn't even there. This is stupid I thought. I'm his wife, how can he even do this.

I was zoning out as I'm looking at the floor while leaning on the wall while the couple was standing in front of me. The bell ding and the elevator open. There's someone outside waiting for it but I didn't even bother to look who was it.

I can feel Dean and Renee shifted to let the man in.

"I didn't expect to meet you again this soon!" Suddenly the person spoke. I look at him and it was Jay. Of course it gonna be him!

"I didn't also!" I roll my eyes.

"Don't do that to me!" He chuckle.

"I do what I want!" I replied. I can feel Dean and Renee looking at me strangely.

"I wonder who taught you that!" He said sarcastically as the door open.

There's a man outside wearing a full suit.

"Mr Ramirez it all had been set!" He address Jay. Must be one of his bodyguard.

"This is my stop, I'll see you around trouble!" He wink at me as he walk out.

"Just fuck off already!" I replied.

As soon as the door back closed Renee and Dean look at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Who's the fuck was that?" Dean shot.

"He's the new member of creative team" I replied bluntly as the door open and it was our floor. I just left without explaining more.

*****

Smack Down Live

"Could you please stop being the pain in my ass!" I mad at Dean.

"Nope!" He replied as he tapping his fist.

"Dean! I'm not joking! Just please stop all of this. I'm not a kid anymore. I can take care of myself!" I whine.

"So what?" He replied.

"You think this a joke?" I mad.

"Maybe!" He replied still focusing on his tapping.

That's when I lost it. I snatch the tap from him.

"Listen here pretty boy! I'm not a joke! Either you like it or not I'm not gonna do this anymore. I'm not going to listen to you because you just do this for your own fun. You just wanted to torture me because of what happen back at the first night we met. If I could turn back time, I will go back to that night and smash the bottle of Bourbon on your head or I'll let you drive your drunk self by your own so you can go to hell! I regret helping you that night. I repeat I regret helping you because you never once thank me!" I took a deep breath. That's really make me feel better for sure. I really need to get that out of my system.

"Are you done?" He look at me with his bored expression like I haven't said anything.

"Ugh!" I mad and walk away from the hall where we we're.

Dean POV

I chuckle watch her walk away. Seeing her mad is really my thing to do. Seriously I don't even know why I done this to her but I really like to piss her off. It's because she look like this one innocent girl. I mean she really is the kind of girl that a guy would like to have a white picket fence with. She's nice, she's not much of a drinker. Hell I never even saw her drink except for that one night when I insist her. She's not that party girl type, she's like helping others, people like her. All I can say is she's one of the girl that can be the example for the society. But I just like seeing her throwing tantrum. I like to mess with her. I like seeing her like this. I guess no one ever saw her the way I do since I'm being 'the pain in her ass' that what she said. Because of that I'm going to be the only one to bring the bad girl inside of him. Because deep down I know she's bad. I mean the way she lost it make her look hot. Wait what did I just said?

I shook my head as I realise she's been on my mind a lot lately.

After finish with my fist I wet my hair before go to the gorilla for my match.

As I'm walk down the hallway I saw her and the guy from last night. They look like they we're having an intense conversation.

Good!

I'm gonna mess with her again I guess so I walk to where they were.

"That doesn't even change a thing Jay! You should just showed up right there and explain everything but no! Instead you just walk away leaving me without no explanation why and few years later here you are telling me all this shit!" She said to the guy who's name is Jay I guess since she just call him that. She must know this guy for so long according to what I just heard.

"G!" The guy sigh as he grab her hand to calm her.

"Don't touch me!" She yanked her hand away.

"Gosh damn it just listen to me G!" The man snap and hold her shoulder shaking her.

"She said don't touch her!" I growl.

The man let her go and look at me.

"Excuse me! Who the fuck are you?" He asked rudely and that's when I grin smugly as I take her hand and hold her to my back.

"I'm her husband!"

"Fuck no! Is he serious?" He asked her. She just stay silent.

"Do I look like I'm joking?" I shot again.

"Now where's the fuck is Cedric?" He asked her.

This is where I'm getting confused. Who is Cedric?

She just shrug at him.

"This is nonsense!" He shook his head madly before leave.

"Jay!" She run to catch him but I grab her wrist to stop her.

"Let me go!" She hissed.

"Not until you tell me what is going on!" I smirk.

Suddenly I felt sting sensation on my cheek. She just slap me! I let her hand go and rub my cheek.

"Stay out of this!" She said before went for the guy.

That's when I get mad.

"Dean you'll need to be at the gorilla!" A tech guy inform me as I'm about to go catch her up.

"Fuck!" I grunt.

Dum dum dum...

A little drama here.

What is Jay and G talking about? 😧

Dean like to mess around with G? I wonder why is that 😏

The next update will be the conversation between G and Jay before Dean interrupt them.

Comment what you guys thought?