15

Giselle POV

Back to when she met Jay before Dean interrupt them

As I walk away from Dean I bump into Jay once again. What a coincidence!

"Can we talk!" He asked.

"No!" I replied before try to walk away.

"G!" He sigh.

"I don't wanna talk right now! I'm not in the mood and I will never wanna talk to you! We we're nothing! You left me and that's your choice so I don't wanna hear anything that you wanna say" I stated madly.

"G I can explain!" He hold me.

"Explain! You left me Jay! You promise me you coming back to save me but you never did!" I push him away.

Flashback

"Are you sure about this?" I asked my boyfriend Jay as we enter the private property area. Some of our friends was throwing a party there.

"I know this is illegal but come on! The land lord wasn't even here! They will never know about this!" He reassured me.

"But...!"

"Come on baby! You never doubt me before wasn't it?" He smirk.

"Fine!" I gave in and follow him anyway.

We we're enjoying the party till the midnight. Lots of drink and dancing cause we so high. It was a very good party until a police showed up. All of us try to run away but me and Jay has no luck as we get caught.

We we're taken to the police station. I was so worried.

"It's okay baby! It will be fine. I told them to call Greg. As soon as I'm out of here I'm gonna get you. Your family will never know about this I promise!" He promised me before we we're taken to a different cell. Greg was his personal bodyguard. Yes, Jay is one rich kid. But he didn't even like it.

"I see you later baby!" He kiss my temple before the policeman take him away.

Until the morning come he never showed up. My father and Cedric come and bailed me the next morning. Dad was pissed off at what happen. He didn't even like Jason at first place so that even make him pissed even more.

End of flashback

"I can explain why I never go back!" He pleaded.

I sigh and lean at the wall waiting for his explanation.

"I know I supposed to bail you up after I'm out that night. But the thing is, it wasn't Greg that showed up. My parents was the one who came. As they bailed me up I haven't even got a chance to take you out because they had force me to go with them. At first I thought we gonna go home so I hope to tell Greg to get you later. But we never did. My parents take me straight away to Europe. They take my phone away from me. They even had froze my bank account. I can't do a thing to contact you. I lived like a prisoner for a year at there before I have a chance to get back to US again. As I landed here the first place I went is to see you. But I was too late back then. I come back at the wrong time. I saw you at the park. I saw Cedric sit beside you. I saw everything. How he asked you to be his girlfriend. How you said yes to him. You forget about me in one year. One whole damn year. While me? I'm thinking of you everyday G! I've been waiting the time to see you again like forever but all that I have was a broken heart. I saw how happy you are with him. And it's killing me G!" He explain.

I was speechless at the moment. I never thought it that way. I always thought he left because he didn't want me anymore.

"That doesn't even change a thing Jay!" I finally spoke.