8

It turn out that Stephanie and Paul just asked me and Dean to meet them to clears something about our 'marriage contract'

They didn't put any specific period of how long this marriage will last but eventually they will tell us when they had decided about it. Else than that they we're just welcoming me to the WWE universe.

"I'm hungry!" I told him as we sit at his locker room.

"Didn't you eat before you got here?" He asked and I shook my head no.

"What did you do when I left? Sleep the day away?" He asked and I just shrugs.

"Oh gosh! What a lazy woman!" He said sarcastically making me throw the bottle water at him.

"Okay okay! We need to feed you before you eat me alive!" He added.

"I hate you!" I mad at him and he just chuckle to that.

"Trust me wifey, I do hate you too!"

"Don't ever call me that!" I hissed him.

"Or what?" He tilted his head at me.

"Or I did the same to you!" I replied.

"Carry on cause I don't care!" He said before left the room.

"Ugh!" I mad.

"You still wanna eat or what?" He shout at me making me groan more before follow him.

We arrived at the catering room and I saw lots of people was sitting here.

"Ambrose! Are you forgetting something?" A gothic looked girl with a thick British accent said to him as we walk pass her table. The woman sit with other three woman.

"What?" He stop looking at her.

"Introduce us to the wife will ya?" She wiggling her eyebrows while Jon just rolled his eyes.

"She can talk by herself. Why didn't you asked her!" He shrugs before leaving me behind and take a sit with Seth and the others.

"Rude!" She mumble while glaring at Jon.

"Did he treat you well?" She asked me that still standing there.

"Huh?! Uhm... You know him well than me so you can guess that by the way he just act!" I shrugs.

"Poor you. But don't worry. He always act that way towards new people. He's good guy when you know him better!" She reassured me.

Yeah right!  I roll my eyes in the inside hearing her said so.

"By the way I'm Paige. This is Sasha Banks, Charlotte, and Bayley!" She introduce me to the others. I said hi to them and they did the same to me.

"Wanna grab something to eat before join us?" Bayley offer.

"That's sounds great!" I replied as I remember the main reason I'm here.

Thankfully all the girl that I get to know is kind of friendly. They totally know about the real reason for me and Jon getting married. I mean the whole roster know about it. But of course they also gonna play pretend with it since the bosses had ordered so. At least we didn't have to act all luvvy dovey behind stage.

"You should really at least be civil with Dean you know!" Paige stated to me.

"She's right! I mean he wasn't that bad if you know him better!" Charlotte added.

"Only if you guys walk in my shoes!" I replied.

"What so bad about marrying him anyway?" Bayley asked.