21

Before we start!
It's still not too late to say. HAPPY NEW YEARS 😘

And it was January already! One of my favorite months of the years because it's my birthday month!
Gonna be 21 this January 23rd

I'm also happy because our favorite Lunatic is the current Intercontinental Champion baybeh!!!!

And now let us all continue reading this shitty story of mine 😁

~~~~~

I was at the kitchen with my brother Emmet and his wife Rose.

"There's a reason why we called it a 'movie night' instead of 'Ironman night' you know?" Emmet said to me as we we're discussing about what movie should we watch tonight since it was the first week of the month.

We kind of do movie night together on the every first week of the month. It was like our kind of family tradition where we can spend time with each other.

"Well! Sorry to say this but last time I checked Ironman is a movie that had been film from a comic book by Marvel studio. So it does count as a movie that we can watch tonight!" I shrug at him.

"But we watch it the last time we do this thing which I clearly remember just happen about a month ago!" He fight back.

"No no no! Last time we do movie night we does watch it. But tonight I suggest we watch the movie sequel which is Ironman 2!" I argue.

"You can't be serious right now! Only God knows how much you had watch those series before. I'm not mad but why we have to listen to you anyway? I mean last year we watch 9 movie that Marvel had produce. 9! Did you know how much is that?" He shifted from his seat.

"Well... At least you guys got another three month watching other movie right?"

"You we're the one that choose it also remember? And for your reminder, it was all from DC Comics!" He folded his hand in front of his chest.

"Okay I might had been a fan of Marvel and DC for awhile no...!"

"A fan for awhile? G you we're an absolute enthusiast since few years ago!" My sister in law Rose cut me off as she chuckle at me.

"Okay okay! What cab I say? I'm a real enthusiast. But you guys can't blame me because you guys never say no to me before!" I shrugs defending myself.

"We do that because you we're our little and only sister! But I had enough of it already! It's will be a definitely a no for any Marvel and DC movie for tonight and for this next few months!" He stated.

"I'm not little! I'm a grown ass women!" I declare.

"Pftt! Of course you are a grown up woman who still watch movies that had been produce from some comic character which I believe what a fourteen years old kids now a day was doing!" He smirk.

"Fine you guys win! Just go and pick up your movie!" I gave up.

"Finally I had conquer the reigning Marvel and DC empire!" He hold up his fist in the air.