22

One week later

Everything was turn out really awkward as fuck! This is the weirdest week I have ever experienced in my whole life.

After Dean get back from the gym during that day we had talk things out. And as for the solution to the mess we made, we decided to forget things that had happen that night and to never talk about it ever again.

When I said 'we' talk things out I mean Dean. He's the one who got to say his mind about it because I don't even know how to tell him what I felt towards us beside I'm also still confuse as fucked!

It's hurt me really bad and I do regret for what had happen at that night. I should control myself but I didn't and now here I am sitting at the cafe alone thinking about how hurt it is to have feeling for a man that didn't even feel the same to me.

As I was in a deep thought about Dean I realise my phone was buzzing. My brother Emmett is calling me.

"Hello!" I answer simply.

"Hey... Look, I need to tell you something important. I hope you reads for it!" He said make me nervous.

"What is it?" I asked him.

"It's Cedric. He's awake from the coma. And he's looking for you" he told me making my heart beating thousand time faster.

Cedric and I used to be together. And to be honest we never end it officially due to his unconscious conditions. What even worst is I already married with Dean and he didn't even know it!

"Gosh! G are you there?" My brother asked as I had been silent for a while.

"Yes. Yes I'm here!"

"So are you gonna visit him? He's looking for you since he's awake"

"I'll be there. Just don't let him know about Dean just yet. I don't think he can take it well due his current situation" I told my brother honestly and he understand it.

With that I make a decision to call Stephanie and told her that I'm going back to my hometown for some family business and she said it's okay for me and she will tell Dean why i leave immediately. And I do think this is also best for me to avoid any contact with Dean and look what all of this things will lead between me and Cedric relationship. Do I tell him about me and Dean or not. Or maybe I still love Cedric and Dean is just some fling and what happen with us the other night would be some random one night stand.

*****

4 hours later

Here i am standing outside of Cedric ward. There's so many thoughts running in my mind either i should see him now or later. After holding the door knob for quite sometime i decided to face him now.

I twist open the door and take a deep breath before entering the room. As the door open wide, there i saw him lying at the bed sleep peacefully. He look so much better than the last time I saw him which was pale and lifeless.

I went in and sit at the chair beside him. I seriously dont know what to do so I just stare at him as my tears slowly running down my face. The memories i have with him suddenly play in my mind. The good one. The sad one. Even the bad one. I whip my tears away as it keep coming and won't stop.

Suddenly I feel someone hand hold the other side of my face. Its Cedric.

"I've been waiting for you!" He said to me as he's piersing grey eyes stare on mine.

"Im sorry!" I sob.

"Im so sorry!" I repeat.

"It's okay! At at least you here now" he smile making me chuckle as I wipe the tears away.

"God I miss you!" He hold my hand.

"I miss you so bad! It's like I was trapped in a very long nightmare. I can't do anything about it than hopping for the best. Where had you've been? I've been waiting for you" he asked suddenly making me feel a little bit guilty to answer.

Should I lie or what.

"Im..." i try to say something but I dont know what.

"Im just..." I stop.

"You what?"

"I had..." as I was about to say it someone suddenly burst into the room causing me and Cedric to look at the person.

"What are you doing here?!" the person said.

Dum dum dum...

Sorry this was short and shitty.
Sorry I've took long enough time to update. I've been in a major writing block ever. I have no idea on how should i continue this story.

Beside i was too focusing on my drawing thing. And guess what? Charlotte had comment and like my drawing of her and becky and then Few days later Becky saw the drawing and she repost it on instagram. Omfg!!! Im so freaking happy.

She retweet on twitter too ❤❤

And what even shocked me this week was to hear that our favourite lunatic Mr Dean Ambrose is an official married man. I'm the fan who is feeling very happy for him and Renee but at the same time feeling wreck as hell. I love seeing him and Renee. They make the perfect couple. Hopefully they last longer until death separate them apart 😁