C2 (Part 2) - The Truth

Cecelia POV

I pulled up to my house and saw Chres on my front steps waiting for me like he said he would.

"You didn't have to come, you know." I said as I got out the car.

"We have a report to work on" he said

"Which should have been taken care of when you were supposed to come to the library." I rolled my eyes and opened my house door as we walked in. "You know...I never saw you lose control" I said

he chuckled "That wasn't me losing control."

"So what was that?"

"I'm just hot-headed...I get angry fast. The trait comes with being a wolf." He said

"So when you lose control how does it look?" I said

"Well, if I did lose control...you would've been staring at a big ass wolf next to you rather than just my eye changing."

"So, is it like the myths? You only change on full moons?" I asked as we began walking upstairs to my room.

"Well, I do change every full moon but any other time is free will." He said as sat down in my chair in the corner of the room.

"Do you like go on a full rampage when you...turn?" I asked

"Nope, I'm in total control." He smiled. "You have a lot of questions, Ce." He laughed

"Well, all this new stuff isn't normal...I have a lot to learn about the supernatural world."

"True, no one wants you getting hurt because you don't know what to expect with us."

I nodded my head and began to unload my stuff that I need to finish this report. "Chres..." I said quietly

"Yeah?" he said and looked at me.

"Do you know of the hybrid?" I asked

He facial expression changed from calm to more of an annoyed look. "Why? What do you know of it?"

"Ms. P...she showed me grimoires of her ancestors and they had a whole section on the hybrids and how they return every 500 years. She even told me how it was the Vampires fault why most of the supernaturals were killed or moved out."

He laughed "Witches...always making up lies to cover up their crime scenes..."

"What are you trying to say it wasn't Vampires?"

"I'm not sticking up for vampires but from what parents heard from my ancestors who were alive during that time was that it was the Witches fault why everyone got caught and they blamed it on the vampires not knowing that they would be killed that night also."

"Wait, so your saying Ms.P is lying?"

He sat back in his chair "Witches lie to save themselves...always."

I shook my head "No, I don't believe she was lying. Maybe it was a different story you heard."

He shrugged his shoulders. "You can believe what you want Cecelia" he then looked at my neck. "What's that?" he then got up and pushed my hair from off of my shoulder to reveal my bite mark. "He gave you a mating bite..."

"Obviously, you know he had too."

"Not true. That's just what everyone told you and Jacob...he just needed to drink your blood." He mumbled.

"Well, what's the big deal anyways?"

He chuckled "I know why he did this."

"Why?"

"He knew he would leave so he gave you a mating bite to keep me away from you."

"I'm not understanding..."

"Mating bites forces you not to be with anyone else but Jacob." He said looking at me. "Like for example..." he said and kissed me. As soon as he did that it felt like my blood was boiling and I was in so much pain. After a few seconds his lips were off of mine and he was on the floor. It looked like someone pushed him off of me..but how?

"You have a natural "shield" around you now... no one can get to you romantically..." he said weakly trying to sit up

"Oh..wow...um are you okay?" I asked still dazed off of what happened.

"Yeah..." he said shutting his eyes tightly trying to calm himself down when he reopened them his eyes shifted back to this regular eye color.

Jacob cares this much?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry, i didn't updated Friday or Saturday or Monday... hopefully this makes up for it?

Updates: Every Monday Night and either Friday or Saturday.

CMMT

VOTE

FAN

:)

:(

BYE!!!!!!!!