C3 (Part 2) - Confessions

Cecelia POV

I let Chresanto out and closed the front door of my house. I quickly turned off all the lights on the first floor and ran upstairs to my bedroom. I got my belongings that I needed for my shower and went inside the bathroom.

I still couldn't believe that Jacob knew that Chres would try something that he left me with the mating bite so no one could get to me. I thought he didn't care anymore...

I got out the shower and dressed myself for bed. I did everything else I was suppose to do and left the bathroom.

I walked back in my room and tossed my dirty clothes into the clothes bin. I fixed my hair and walked over to my bed. The suddenly the room went dark...my window curtains were open so it couldn't be that. I turned around to look at my window and the light came back to lightening my room.

I then closed my curtains maybe it was just some clouds passing by the moon? Yeah...sure

I turned around and looked around my room. It was darker now that I closed the curtains but not too dark. I was about to climb into bed until I saw a shadow of a figure in the corner of my room.

"Don't scream...im tired of hearing screaming" he said from the corner

"W-what are y-ou doing h-here?" I stuttered

"Im not welcome anymore?" he said

"I thought you were gone forever so..not r-really."

He walked out of the dark corner and nodded his head. "Yeah, well I felt like something happened to you tonight...I came to check on you."

"You didn't come check on me that night when you basically almost killed me." I said getting a little upset and moved back farther away from him.

"Well, if I stayed I would of definitely killed you...it was best if I left."

"You could of sent me a text or called me explaining why." I rolled my eyes.

"Okay, well I didn't so moving on from that what happened to you tonight?"

I thought about explaining it to him but it made no sense. He cant just stroll back into my life after ditching me for a month and think he can start questioning me about what I'm doing. I shrugged my shoulders "Nothing"

"Don't give me that shit. You think I can't smell that Chresanto was here tonight?" he said getting angry

"And if he was?" I asked "so what? Chres is a friend If I wanted him over he can come over Jacob you don't control who I hang out with"

"When you're my mate yes I do...especially since I know he tried something to get at you."

I looked towards my window and shrugged my shoulders "I don't know what your talking about...all we did was finish our report and he left."

I heard him growl and something shatter. I closed my eyes and ducked down after feeling glass feel on me. I then heard footsteps walk over to me. He then grabbed me up by my shirt and picked me up. "You seriously don't want to lie me right now Cecelia. What did he do?"

"He kissed me..." I said quietly. He dropped me on the floor and in a flash he was gone. I got up and grabbed my phone to call Ray and Ally...

All I know is that Chresanto is a dead wolf...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry, i didn't updated Friday or Saturday

Updates: Every Monday Night and either Friday or Saturday.

CMMT

VOTE

FAN

:)

:(

BYE!!!!!!!!