C13 (Part 2) - Blood Shed

Cecelia's POV

Falling in sleep in class...a result from staying up with Ally until 3am. She was practicing her magic for the spell she had to do. She has been practicing a lot lately and I could tell she was getting stronger. Her mother helped her still but of course wasn't still very happy about the plan but she knew that Ally had her mind set on this. Ally wanted to contribute just like I did...but the only difference between Ally and I was that she actually HAD a purpose...I don't.

Then. A bloodcurdling scream woke me up from my sleep. I shot up and looked up at the classroom door to see blood get splashed across the window of it. Everyone in the classroom started screaming.

My eyes immediately looked over at Ally and Ray who were in the same class. Ally looked at me with shock written all over her face but Ray kept staring at the door.

"EVERYONE EVACUATE NOW!" The teacher screamed when she thought the coast was clear. WHY WOULD WE RUN TO THE DANGER?! She opened the door and had the students run straight for school doors, which were very close.

I saw the walls and floors splashed with blood from the dead students in the hallways. Was it...No...Why would he start killing off people now? To be exposed?

I received a text and realized it was Jacob...

Jacob: I heard about what happened. Its probably Elijah, I'm on my way.

"Ce, Ray cant go out there." Ally shook her head at me. I put my phone back in my pocket "What?! Why not?" I asked and quickly walked over to them I then finally heard his faint growling.

"There's way too much blood" she whispered "He isn't use to being around that much human blood...I'm using my powers to subside the thirst but it wont last for long." She explained.

"ALLISON, RAYAN AND CECELIA COME NOW WE NEED TO GET OUT!" the teacher screamed

"I'm fine...let's just go..." Ray said and slowly got up.

"Babe you cant you will lose con-" Ally started to say

"I'm fine okay?!" he growled angrily as he looked at her then walked off out the door and we followed quickly.

"You know he didn't meant to yell at you Ally.." I told her.

"I know..." she said quietly then all of a sudden we were grabbed and pulled around a corner.

"Whaf thg fugg!" I said trying to speak through the person's hand covering my mouth. The guy hushed me as we say so more students run out the school. The school was officially dead...(Empty...lol)

The person let go and I could finally turn around and see who it was. I slapped him "Jacob! Really!? You scared me!"

"Okay... Number one don't slap me." He said sternly "This is defiantly not the time to piss me off." He said and pulled his shades down to show that they were red...I guess the blood is affecting him bad as well.

"Have you seen Ray?" Ally asked him

"He went back to my car. I had blood for him to drink...all this is taking a toll on him." He said pointing to the bodies.

"... Are they really...dead..." I asked quietly

He walked over to look at one of the bodies "I would hope so...If not we will have one hell of a newborn army in TreeHill." He chuckled and then stopped and looked down the hall.

"What's wrong?" Ally asked

"Someone is still alive." We heard from behind us. Of course it was Ray. "Ally did your mom get out before all this happened?"

Her face dropped "No...she wouldn't have left yet...Oh my god....we have to go make sure she's alright and get her out now!"

TBC

___________________

Comment, Vote, Fan

.:: QueenRoyal ::.

©2016