C12 (Part 2) - Hexes and Spells

Cecelia's POV

Ally's House on the top

"She will never encourage this Ce, I already know she wont." Ally complained as I drove to her house. Since we were are all banking on this Ally had to practice the dark magic in order for the hex to work.

I pulled up in front of her house and got out. "Let's still try, High hopes right Ally?" I tried to comfort her as we walked to the door.

 "Let's still try, High hopes right Ally?" I tried to comfort her as we walked to the door

Ally's Living Room and Front Door

"MOM! WE NEED TO TALK!" She screamed when she opened the door to her house. We walked further and looked into kitchen to see her there making dinner. "Oh your right there." Ally said and closed the door.

Ally's Living Room and Staircase Area

"Yes I'm right here Allison." She narrowed her eyes at her "What do you girls need to talk about?" I sat at the kitchen island chair as Ally put her stuff done in the living room and began to reply to her mother. "I need to learn a spell to get rid of someone but it-"

 "I need to learn a spell to get rid of someone but it-"

Ally's Kitchen and Dining Room

"You're finally getting rid of your vampire boyfriend?!" she exclaimed happily and I laughed a bit. "Oh sweetie. I have that spell already prepared for you let me go get it." She said putting down her oven mitts that she was going to us to put the food in the oven.

"MOM!" she said and her mother stopped walking away "Really?" Ally questioned her and shook her head at her.

"Oh is that not it?" Her mother said in a shocked tone. "Forget what I just said what's the problem sweetheart?"

Ally shook her head again "Anyways, I know your not going to like what I'm about to say but you need to understand that its for the best mom."

"What does this have to deal with Allison?" her mother asked as she continued to prep dinner. Ally sat down fidgeting with her fingers not wanting to say. "It's about the Hybrid Ms. P. we want to get rid of it."

"And how do you plan on getting rid of this creature that has nothing to do with witches." Ms. P said and looked over at Allison.

"I need to preform a dark spell to contribute to the plan... well the legend of how to take this monster down." Ally said.

"A dark spell? No." Ms. P said

"Mom, it will help. Without me the plan wont work!"

"Plan.Plan.Plan. That's all I keep hearing come out of your mouth. What plan is this?!" Ms. P questioned us.

"The Vampires, Werewolves and Witches aka Me. Need to team up to get rid of this hybrid forever." Ally said.

"The Werewolf and The Vampire Bite will only work to kill the Hybrid if their bites are hexed." I finished

"And were do you fit into all of this Ce? Because I'm hearing a lot of supernatural purposes in this plan and for a human you have none." Ms. P

"I'm still deciding where I belong in this." I mumbled.

"Mom, do you want this terror to keep resurfacing every 500 years?" Ally questioned

"I don't care about him resurfacing every 500 years because we wont be here to see it again Allison! Its not our problem!" She said.

"Mom, we will probably be caught in the cross fire if we don't take care of him now."

Ms. P sighed "Hexing is very dangerous. Its very powerful magic that you do not possess and don't need."

"Maybe with the help from you Mom? Maybe we can do it together." Ally mumbled

"Who said I'm on board with this Allison? This is a Vampire and Werewolf problem not a witches problem." Ms. P exclaimed "When are you going to understand that witches worry about themselves not other supernatural creatures?!"

"But witches do care for humans" I butted in. "By not putting a end to this creature there will be many innocents murdered. For what? Basically for entertainment for the hybrid. This isn't fair Ms. P"

Ms. P stayed quiet. "Maybe if we channel each other there's a less chance of the evil of the hex over taking us. But we do need to practice. A lot." She told Ally sternly. "Were doing this for the Humans not the Supernaturals. Okay?" Ally quickly nodded.

"And Ce." Ms. P turned to me.

"Yes?" I replied

"You better find your way out of this drama. You need to stay the hell away from it. It's going to turn into bloodbath that you don't want to be in." Ms. P said and walked away knowing I got the message clearly.

___________________

Comment, Vote, Fan

.:: QueenRoyal ::.

©2016