C14 (Part 2) - Blood Lust

Previously on My Vampire Slayer

"Someone is still alive." We heard from behind us. Of course it was Ray. "Ally did your mom get out before all this happened?"

Her face dropped "No...she wouldn't have left yet...Oh my god....we have to go make sure she's alright and get her out now!"

Cecelia's POV

"Ally hold on were coming!" I yelled after her as she ran down the hall. "You two should leave" I said referring to the guys.

Ray narrowed his dark red eyes at me and said "No" he then used his vampire speed to run after Ally.

"Are you going to leave?" I asked Jacob.

"Leave? I just got here." He smiled and I rolled my eyes and then a scream came from down the hall.

Jacob quickly grabbed me and used his vampire speed to run towards the screams. We then realized it came from the nurses office...oh no...

"NO! NO! NO!" Allison cried over the lifeless figure on the floor.

I walked up closer and realized it was Ms.P on the ground with a huge gash on her side that was dripping out blood. My eyes began to sting as I felt the tears begin to surface.

"Ally...stop... crying..." Her mother breathed out while taking deep breaths.

"Mom...were going to take you to the hospital okay? You're going to be alright..."

"Ally...you know...I w-wont...make...it" her mother weakly said.

"No mom we can! Guys please help me!" Ally said looking at us.

"Ally... we wont make it in time..." Ray said quietly from a corner in the room. "If we move her it might make it worse"

"Well I can't just sit here and watch her die! We have to do something!" Ally said angrily then the school started to shake and the lights began flickering.

"What's going on?!" I screamed as I held on to something nearest to me for support.

Ms. P put her hand on Ally to gain her attention "Ally...stop...you need to...calm down..."

Ally looked at her mother and she slowly calmed. "...Is there a spell I can do to heal you? I can't lose you mom..."

"You...know witches...magic isn't allowed...to do that... you cant cheat death...with a spell..." Ms. P told her.

I looked over to the boys to see if they any ideas but I just saw Jacob looking at Ray and nodding his head over to Ally and her mother. It was sort of nodded indicating to go do something about it.

Ray slowly moved away from the wall and walked over to Ally and her mother. "...I can help..." he said kneeling down their level and being cautious of the blood around him.

"How?" Ally said

"well I don-" Ray started to say

"No" Ms. P said quietly

"What is it?" Ally said

"Vampire Blood can heal others as well as it heals a vampire. But, you know how your mother feels about vampires already and our tricks..." He said while focusing on the blood leaving her wound.

"Do it. I don't care what she thinks!" She said to Ray. "She will bleed out if we don't try it."

Ray nodded and bit into his wrist (Vampire Dairies reference  *vampire blood heals*

Ray nodded and bit into his wrist (Vampire Dairies reference *vampire blood heals* ... lol) and pressed it against her lips. The blood started to drip from his wrist and go into her mouth.

"Is it working?" Ally asked hopefully.

"Vampire Blood takes longer to heal witches rather than humans so you wont see any change for right now. But she should live." Jacob shrugged his shoulders and Ally's face dropped in sadness.

"WILL live Jacob" Ray corrected looking over at him with an angry expression for sharing out false information.

"Yeah, will live." Jacob said and rolled his eyes

"Have some compassion dick." I said to Jacob

Then we heard sirens. "The police are here...also the ambulance" Ally said looking out the office window.

"We should leave Ray." Jacob said turning towards the door. "I had enough with having to put up with the blood smell. I'm hungry now." He complained

"Yeah... so am I." Ray said getting up.

"Ray... " Ally said catching his attention "Come by my house when your done...please?"

He nodded "Sure" Then left with Jacob, the police immediately started checking the High School for survivors. Once they got us they had Ms. P taken out on a gurney to be put in the ambulance and to be taken to the hospital.

Elijah has made his first move...and it was a big one.

___________________

Comment, Vote, Fan

.:: QueenRoyal ::.

©2016