C15 (Part 2) - Put Me In Danger

Cecelia's POV 

1am. I walked back from the Hospital's Cafeteria with two coffees. One for me and the other for Ally. I decided to stay with her since Ray never came back...which she is really pissed about.

"Any improvements?" I asked her as I handed the coffee to her.

She sipped at her coffee as soon as I handed it her. "...No... still in a coma"

"How did the vampire blood not work? They said it healed..."

"Yes, it just takes longer for witches like Jacob said"

She sipped at her coffee again

I leaned against the wall "So, have you heard from him?"

"No. Honestly I don't care." She rolled her eyes

"Well I'm going to figure out what was the hold up." I said grabbing my phone.

"Its fine Ce, really it is. Don't worry about it." She said as she grabbed her purse.

"These vampires are starting to act like real dicks and I'm tired of it. I'm going to worry about it." I said and grabbed my belongings.

She smirked "Maybe you just want go see Jacob again"

"Absolutely not." I said

"Just kidding." She quietly "Um...so I'm going home to grab some clothes to stay with my mom." She turned to me "Thanks for staying with me Ce."

She hugged me and I hugged back "You're welcome"

Couple of minutes later

I arrived at my care and got in. I turned it on, bulked up and took my phone out and pressed the 'Call' button.

After a few rings the person answered. "What?"

"Where are you?" I said

"...Home. Why?"

"Good. I'm coming ... be decent." I said

"Wait wh-" I hung up the phone and immediately pulled off.

When I arrived home I got out and went next door. I knocked and waited till he opened up. "What was so urgent?" 

(Jacob's House on the top) I pushed past him and went to the living room of the house. "Where is Ray?"

 "Where is Ray?"

"He left." He then closed the door. "Why are you barraging in my house at almost...2?" he said looking at the clock.

"Why didn't Ray go meet up with Ally like he promised?"

"Because he couldn't. Is that all Cecelia?"

"Jacob. Seriously I need the real answer please. Ally really thought he was coming and he didn't show up! Its like he doesn't care!"

"He cares that's why he didn't show up."

"Does that even make sense?"

Jacob sighed and sat down on the couch "Being around all that blood yesterday really bothered him. He didn't go see Ally because he wasn't sure he could control his blood lust."

"I thought he was good with control." I said as I crossed my arms over my chest

"All that blood pushed him to his limit. He was REALLY trying to keep it under control and he did a damn well good job with it but he just wanted to make sure he was really okay to be around her."

"...So is he ok?"

"Yeah, he just went home to try to calm himself down" he said "...you and Ally don't understand how hard it is to control a vampire's blood lust...being around all that blood and not consuming it feels like your body is ripping apart because you want it so much." He explained

"Is that how it was for you?" I said

"Before yes but I didn't have as much control as Ray showed yesterday...He chose to protect Ally like any vampire would for his mate. He put her first whether you or Ally want to believe it."

"Hm." I hummed "So you would protect me first before anything? Sure..."

"In a heartbeat." He said seriously "I don't show it like I use too before I left but I do care for you and your safety always comes first for me."

"Well, your right about that...you don't show it anymore..." I said sadly "As much as I don't want to admit it...I really miss being with you...as soon as we were together you left me...I still really care about you as well" I said and sat next to him on the couch. "You shouldn't have distance your self from me when you came back."

"It was for the best...you hated me for leaving you anyways"

I shook my head in disagreement "I didn't...I was just upset but I didn't hate you."

He chuckled "You seem to never want to leave. No matter what I do." he moved closer to me "My life is extremely dangerous...why do you continue to put your life in danger?"

"I think I figured this out a while ago...I love you" I said

He smirked " I love you too." He then kissed me. I missed this we haven't been like this in so long and I love it...I missed him. He pulled me closer to him and then used his vampire speed to speed us upstairs to his room without breaking the kiss.

 He pulled me closer to him and then used his vampire speed to speed us upstairs to his room without breaking the kiss

This is what I want...I want him forever...and I mean forever

___________________

Comment, Vote, Fan

.:: QueenRoyal ::.

©2016