C16 (Part 2) - Urgent

Cecelia's POV

I woke up the next morning with his arm around me. I smiled to myself remembering last night. I can't believe that happened...was it wrong? It didn't feel wrong...but was this too soon? We aren't even together 'together'...

I grabbed my phone that was on the side table. I turned it on, 'great 50%' I thought to myself as I looked at the percentage on my phone. I then turned my attention to the missed calls and missed messages on my phone and they were all from Ally. There were all telling me to come the hospital quick.

I started slipping away from him to get up but was quickly pulled back into his chest. "Where do you think you're going?" he basically growled at me.

"I need to go meet Ally at the hospital its urgent. So, if you don't mind letting me go..." I said trying to pry his arms away. He ignored my request and began kissing my neck, which then had me lean back into his arms as he continued.

"I really have to go Jake" I moaned out. He stopped and pushed me back on the bed, he got on top of me and began roaming my body. I giggled "Seriously, Jake I need to go, Ally needs me right now." I said and kind of pushed him off.

He groaned and moved away "What does the Witch want?"

"All I know is that its urgent." I said and grabbed my belongings. "What are you going to do for the rest of the day?" I asked

"Sleep." He said and fell backwards on the bed.

I rolled my eyes "Lazy...you should go 'eat' you look hungry."

"Yeah, I know I am...and also since Ray's been missing I'll go look for him and drag his ass out from whatever hole he's in that he dug for him self."

"Good" I leaned down and gave him a kiss "I'll come by later, okay?" He said okay and I left to go to my house next door. So I could freshen up before going to the hospital.

Hospital

I walked inside the Hospital and went straight to Ms.P's room. On the way there I was pulled back by someone "Where have you been?! I've been texting and calling you for the longest!" Ally said

"I'm sorry...I spent the night at Jake's house and I kind of didn't hear my phone ringing..." I mumbled

she gasped "you...you didn't..."

I rolled my eyes "Ally's its not important, what's important is what was so urgent!" I said trying to pull her towards her mother's hospital room.

"No...no this is kind of important as well... you had vampire sex?!" she whispered

"Ugh, Ally!!" I said feeling my cheeks get hot. I knew I was blushing.

"So, how was it?" She smiled at me as we walked towards the room.

I ignored her "Ally, what was urgent?" I asked and her face went serious.

"My mother is awake and okay." She said

My face lit up "Really!?" she nodded her head "So why are we in the hallway talking about what I did last night? Let's go see her!" I said excitedly

"There is a difference." She mumbled as we walked in the room.

"Ally what could be so different" I laughed and then I laid my eyes on Ms.P. "Oh my God.." I whispered

Her Eyes Were Bright Red...

___________________

Comment, Vote, Fan

.:: QueenRoyal ::.

©2016