C9 (Part 2) - Plans Pt 1

Cecelia's POV

"Meet me by my car. Okay?" I told Ally and she nodded walking off.

I finished grabbing the last of belongings from my locker and began to walk towards the front doors leading to the student parking lot.

Today, we were assembling the 'Supernatural Team'. Now, I'm pretty sure you're like. Why am I there if I'm not Supernatural? Well hopefully I can be to some contribution to the team.

"Let's stop pretending that you don't know what I am." He said when he walked up next to me.

I got chills knowing who it was. "I don't know what you're talking about" I said as I kept looking forward as we walked.

He chuckled "Well, I have to say you're definitely smarter than I thought you would be."

I stopped and turned to him "Excuse me?"

"I mean I should have figured it would be easy for you to figure out...well with your boyfriend being a Vampire and all."

"I still don't know what you're talking about and I don't have a boyfriend." I began walking again

He pulled me back "Cut the crap. You. Know." He said and his began glowing the same gold that Chres's did.

"Alright. What's the problem if I know? I already know you're dangerous."

He laughed, "You think your boyfriend is innocent?"

"I don't have a Boyfriend!!" I exclaimed

"Son of the King and Queen of Vampires? The Prince? Doesn't ring a bell?"

"What about him."

"Exactly. You do know him." He said smirking "So, I had the pleasure to meet him when he was in the middle of 'fighting for your love' and I didn't really get the best vibes from him."

I gave him a confused look. "Fighting for my love? What the hell does that mean?"

He rolled his eyes "Exactly what it sounds like. Anyways I just came to warn if you and/or any of your friends decide to do something to plot against me. You will be sorry." He said in a threatening tone.

"Why are you here." I said

"It's my home." He smiled "I have every right to be here just as much as you do." He then walked off. "Remember! No plotting!" he called back at me.

I just looked at him and walked out the front door and headed to the car to be greeted by a pissed off Ally. "What took you so long?"

"I'll tell you when we get to the house." I said and hopped in the driver's seat.

TBC

___________________

Comment, Vote, Fan

.:: QueenRoyal ::.

©2016