C5 (Part 2) - The Hybrid

Cecelia POV (Cecelia's House at the top)

I woke up and did my morning routine to get ready for school. I was grabbing my bag, keys and phone then I opened up my front door to be greeted by Jacob leaning against my doorframe.

I jumped "Jacob! What are you doing here!"

"I came to talk to you. Let's go." He nodded towards his car.

"I have no interest getting in that car with YOU. Who knows what you would do to me after what happened a couple of days ago."

"Cecelia, I have no intention on hurting you just get in the car I'll drop you to school."

"But, you drink Human Blood now" I said

"Thanks to you."

I rolled my eyes. "Can you at least be grateful? I saved your life!"

"I told you I wanted to die!" he said getting annoyed "I just do- Ugh!" he screamed and punched my window which allowed it to break.

"JACOB!" I screamed at him as I watch him try to calm himself down. He pulled his fist away from the window and I saw that it was dripping in blood.  But, of course with him being a vampire he wasn't fazed by it.

"I'll replace it ... just please come with me Cecelia." He said angrily

"You also have the fix the one my bedroom and I don't think I should your very angry." I said and locked my front door getting ready to walk away.

"Cecelia." He said

"Jacob." I said and looked back at him.

He rolled his eyes "I'm not going to hurt you."

"Did you even feed this morning?" I asked

"Yes. Right before I got here...I'm not trying to hurt you."

"Okay, well try asking my nicely. Not attitude, no anger just be nice."

"Do you know how hard that is for me right now?" he asked

"Oh well.." I said and turned back around.

"Fine." He grumbled and sighed "Cecelia, will you please come with me to talk I promise I wont hurt you."

"hm...No thanks." I smiled and walked towards my driveway. Then I felt that I was being lifted up and thrown over his shoulder. "JACOB?! PUT ME DOWN!"

"No, I asked nicely and you still refused. So now I'm taking matters into my own hands." He said

He opened the door and put me down in the car. I gave up fighting and put on my seatbelt and just stared out the window and in within a few seconds the car was pulling off. Stupid vampire speed.

"So, there is this new student who is coming to the school and I want you to watch out for him."

"New Student? At the end of November?"

"Yeah, he said he moved here or just move back. Something about him coming back every couple of years or something. But, I've been alive for five hundred plus years and haven't seen him in this town...Ever."

"So.."

"I think he's super natural and you know you cant trust them some are good and some bad...so please be aware of your surroundings while being in school."

"You're not coming to school with us anymore?"

He shook his head "I can but I cant handle the crowds of people now that I'm drinking human blood and you know majority of our towns population is teenagers which is too many people."

I nodded my head and continued to look out the window. I have mixed feelings towards Jacob but I do know I like him which made me disappointed knowing he wasn't returning to school today.

But, back to this new student... Could it be whom Ms. P was speaking of? I mean Jake did say that the guy said he returned a lot and left again and Jake also said he didn't recall seeing him which could be with the fact that the last time this guy returned was the year Jacob was born. Oh my god...could it be?

"Jacob..." I said

"Yes." He said pulling up to the school student parking lot.

"Do you know of the mythical creature - the Hybrid?"

he thought for a second then replied "I heard of it but its supposed to be some stupid tall tale."

"Yeah, but technically you're a tall tale also."

He smirked a bit as he looked around for a spot "Continue on with what you were saying."

"So, Ms. P told me and Ally about this Hybrid but she only had so little information on it."

"Witches don't document lots of information on other stuff if its not their spells or voodoo." He said

"So, how do you know of the Hybrid?"

"My family keeps records of creatures better than anybody. If you want too you could come over and look at them if you like."

"I don't know...Maybe" I said and took off my seatbelt.

"Cecelia" he said stopping me from opening the door.

"yes?"

"Be careful please." He said

"Sure Jake, bye." I said and hopped out the car and shut the door behind me.

Time to meet the Hybrid

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry, I've been busy i haven't been able to make chapter or anything...

Updates: Monday Night and either Friday or Saturday.

CMMT

VOTE

FAN

:)

:(

BYE!!!!!!!!