Chapter Four - The Teenage Kiss

We got back to the ship and Kinzie shook her head at us in disappointment before unlocking the pods for us.
"Oh hush" Johnny said, messing up her hair.
Johnny walked away, assumably to his usual spot just outside the Rec room.

"Kinzie, please don't tell anyone" I asked her. I would hate for this to get out, especially to Shaundi. She'd defend Johnny with her life now we have him back.
"Okay, Boss. Don't worry, I wasn't going to say anything anyway. You and Johnny making little blood thirsty babies together would throw the crew off course, and frankly we have enough going on as it is" she replied.
"Blood thirsty babies?" I laughed, "that's cute".

As I walked out the pod room, I finally had a chance to stop and think about what happened in the car.

I just made out with Johnny Gat.

I smiled and squealed slightly.

I strutted down to the Rec room, past where Johnny usually on a crate, cleaning out his favourite gun.

"And where do you think you're going with saying hi to your best friend?" Johnny said flirtatiously. He jumped down from the crate and came over, putting his hands on my hips and pulling my closer. I giggled and looked down at my hands placed on his chest.

"Gat, we can't do this here, someone will see" I giggled again, looking around.

"Well then, let's go somewhere no one can see" he smirked, taking my hand and leading me to his room.

Suddenly my glowing smile turned into a panicked expression.

Holy shit, Johnny is taking me to his room. Are we gonna hook up? Are we gonna talk? Are we gonna make little blood thirsty babies?

It felt as if my mind was overloading with fear, and I'm sure Johnny could tell.

"You okay Boss?" He asked, pulling me into his room and locking the door.

"Yeah, just fine" I smiled, sitting on a bean bag in the corner of his room. Johnny was looking around his room, as if he was searching for something.

"Aha!" He said, grabbing one of the pillows on his bed and taking off the pillowcase. He reached up and covered the camera Kinzie has installed in all of the rooms of the ship.

"Just so we could have a little privacy" Johnny smirked.

A/N - short chapter, sorry! updating again soon 😘