Chapter Six - feelings?

I sat up and my eyes stayed wide. Even after our little ruff and tumble make out session, Johnny still had his glasses on.

"Look Gat, I gotta tell you something" I said shakily.

"Go on" he said in a stern voice, folding his arms.

"Do you remember that night, back in Stilwater, long before you were abducted by Zinyak? We just got the crib re-furnished so we threw a massive party, and you got drunk out of your mind".

I smiled slightly at the memory of that night. Johnny had finally let loose for the first time in years, embracing his true - and very drunken - state.

"Um, I remember the party, I think" he added.

"Well, the party died down around 4am, and we were both pretty drunk, and I let you crash in the master bedroom with me".

"Oh god," Gat blurted. "Did we fuck?". He sounded so worried to the point where I took slight offence.

"No, Johnny" I sighed, giving him a annoyed look to show my upset at his frightened response.

"We made out and shirts came off, but it was all about the waist from what I remember. I woke up lying with you like we did just then. You were fucked out your face so I just snuggled into you". I could feel my face growing hot with embarrassment.

Johnny didn't say anything and you could cut the tension in the room with a dull knife.

"Do you mind if I leave?" I asked, standing up and smoothing down my suit.

"That depends, are you upset?" Johnny asked.

"No, I just want to go think".

I got out of the bed and excused myself from the room.

Shaundi, to my discretion, walked past at that moment.

"Oh hey Boss! What were you doing in Gat's room?" She asked cheerfully.
"Oh nothing," I replied. "Just talking about stuff".

I was sure Shaundi could sense my awkwardness and the fact that I was lying. She crossed her arms and raised her perfectly groomed eyebrows at me.

"Boss...tell me the truth" she said sternly.

I sighed and grabbed her wrist, pulling her into another room.

"We kissed" I admitted. Her eyes widened and she was shocked at what I'd said.
"BOSS!" she shouted. I clamped my hand over her mouth, hushing her.
"It was a one time thing. Just a mistake".

"Do you have feelings for him?" Shaundi asked, moving my hand.
I hesitated, which made her assume that I did without me saying.

"Oh my god!" She exclaimed.
"Please don't tell anyone". Shaundi leaned forward and gave me a hug.
"Of course I won't".

I was surprised at Shaundi - she was actually okay about Johnny and I, not as protective as imagined.

"Just one thing," she continued. "Please figure out what you two are feeling for each other. You know Johnny been a player since Aisha. And I know he respects you, but still...".
"I won't become one of his hoes that he can fuck when he likes" I reassured.

Shaundi smiled and patted my shoulder before leaving the room.

It was so strange for me to be feeling like this. For years, I repressed my emotions, had sex for fun, never had strings attached. But now, I felt myself drawn to anyone person. I felt empty without Johnny by my side and I spent more time thinking about him than destroying the Zin and Zinyak.

The last time I fell in love it came crashing down on me like a ton of bricks. I didn't want that to happen again.

A/N - here's an update! Sorry if this is short. I'll upload the next chapter soon once I've decided between the two chapters I've written. As always I gladly take ideas and requests.

I wonder who the boss fell in love with that hurt her? 😉😉