~Louis

"Wha- who the fuck is him?!" A tall girl with brown long wavy hair and brown eyes said.

"Language! And he is your babysitter" The woman, which I learned her name is Victoria, said.

"What?!" The girl said. Same thing I thought when my mom told me I had to babysit a 15 year old girl.

"His name is Louis and he will babysit you and your sister for this whole month since I have to go on a trip" Victoria said. Have fun on your trip while I stay here babysitting a teenager that can be babysitting herself.

"Have fun while Im here being fucking babysitting" The girl said.

"Kimberly, he is Louis, Louis, she is Kimberly" Victoria said.

"Yea sure whatever" Kimberly said walking away. Oh, awesome! I have to deal with a little rebel girl!

This is just awesome!

"Im gonna pay you 1,500 for both of them, the whole month. If you have problems with Kimberly just call me, my number in on the fridge. The other girl, is 10 years old and her name is Charlie, you will not have problems with her. Charlie wakes up everyday at 7:00 am, is something normal for her. Kimberly wakes up at 6:30 am or never wakes up, if her alarm clock is set, then she WILL wake up at 6:30 if not, she wont. Charlie can't eat candies or sugar because she will get all hyper and believe me, you wont like that. And last but not least, Kimberly has a food disorder, try to make her eat breakfast or at least eat something. Thats all I have to tell you" Victoria said.

She took her bags and left.

Ok, Kimberly has a food disorder and if her alarm isn't set she wont wake up early. Charlie can't eat candies and she wakes up by herself at 7 am.

Kimberly is the 15 year old girl and Charlie is the 10 year old girl.

This isn't gonna be fun at all.