~Louis

*BANG* *BANG* *BANG* *BA-*

"Shut Up!" I said hitting the alarm clock. I opened my eyes carefully and looked around.

I sat on the bed and stare blankly at the bathroom door.

I still can't stop thinking about why Kimberly's friend, Tina, told me.

I should let it go. Maybe is bull shit that Kimberly tells her and she actually believes it.

Or maybe it isn't. When Victoria was telling me about Kimberly and Charlie, she actually talked more about Charlie than Kimberly.

Whatever.

I stood up and walked inside the bathroom. I washed my teeth and took a shower. I got dressed into gray sweat pant and a white long sleeve shirt.

I walked downstairs and started to do breakfast. Let's see if I can get Kimberly to eat breakfast.

"Hello!" Charlie said leaning on the counter.

"Hi!" I said and smiled.

"Did Kimberly came last night?" Charlie asked.

"Yes, it was late but she is on her room sleeping" I said flipping some pancakes. Yes, Im making pancakes. "Do you like pancakes?" I asked Charlie.

"Yes, yes I do" She said. I served one pancake and placed it in front of her. "Yummy, pancake"

"Ugh! My head hurts!" I heard Kimberly say. I walked out of the kitchen and there was Kimberly standing.

Her make up all over her eyes. She looked tired and she had her hand on her forehead.

"Is my my forehead hot?" Kimberly asked looking up at me.

I placed my hand on her forehead and she was BURNING! Is a miracle she's alive.

"Gosh! You're on fire!" I said. I took her hand in mines and took her to the living room. She sat down on the couch and she started to get pale. Her lips started to get purple and she was staring at the TV blankly.

"CHARLIE!!" I screamed. Suddenly a running Charlie walked inside the living room.

"What?" She asked.

"Bring a glass with something with sugar!" I said. She ran away.

I sat down next to Kimberly and waved a hand in front of her face. Nothing. Is she dead?

"Here!" Charlie said passing me a glass full of Orange Juice.

"Kimberly, drink" I said putting the glass of Orange Juice in front of her face. Her shaky hands took the glass and started to drink liquid. (A/N: If You know what I mean!!! Trying to make something funny here ok?!).

She started to get some color and her lips wasn't purple anymore.

"Come, you have to eat" I said taking her hand.

"No!" She said taking her hand off of mines. I looked at her.

"You have to eat Kimberly" I said taking her hand. Again, she took it away. "Ok, Im don't have time for this" I said taking her and placing her on my shoulder.

"PUT ME DOWN!" She screamed punching my back. "FIRST, IM FUCKING FAT! AND SECOND, I DON'T WANNA EAT!" She screamed.

"YOU AREN'T FAT! GET OVER IT!" I screamed. I walked inside the kitchen and placed Kimberly on the counter. "Look at me" I said.

She turned her head to the side and didn't looked at me.

"Look at me" I said again. She didn't looked at me. I placed my hands on her cheeks and turned her head to face me. "You aren't fat and you have to eat. You are extra skinny" I said looking at her big brown eyes.

"You don't think Im fat?" She asked above a whisper.

"No" I said.

"Still, Im ugly, Im fat, no one loves or likes me, even my mom hates me" She said looking away.

"Your mom doesn't hates you" I said.

"SHE HATES ME! SHE PREFERS CHARLIE OVER ME!" She screamed looking at me. She stared at me intently.

Her eyes showing anger and jealousy. But more anger than jealousy.

"She hates me" Kimberly said above a whisper staring at me.

Her mom hates her.

She hates her.