~Kimberly

"Do you like this?" I asked Louis showing him a orange shirt that says 'Fly' and had a cute little bird in the middle.

"Yea aha" Louis said not even looking at the shirt, but looking at his phone.

"Come on! Look at the shirt!" I said waving that shirt in front of his face.

"I looked at it" He said still typing on his phone.

I snapped his phone out of his hands. Oh! He is texting.

'Ttyl'

And I send the message.

"No phones" I said and turned off his iPhone. I putted it on my back pocket and said "Do you like the shirt, yes or no?"

"Yes! Now give me my phone" Louis said. Hehe... No.

"Nope" I said and kept walking.

"Please! Give me my phone!" He said catching up to me. I kept walking and ignored him. "Please" He said. Nooooooo.... (: done! I answered you! "COME ON!"

"I said no! You weren't even paying attention when I was talking to you!" I said. Not gonna give him his phone.

Suddenly, he did something I didn't expect he will do. He wrapped his hands from behind and rested his chin on my right shoulder. I stopped on my tracks and froze, the only thing I could do. I could feel his hot breath on my neck. Suddenly he started to kiss my neck.

What the fuck?!

"Can you give me my phone?" He whispered on my ear, me feeling his hot breath sending chills down my spine. "Please"

My heart started to beat fast, my cheeks burned, I started to get goosebumps and I started to breath heavily.

Oh My God...

"Can I have my phone back, Kimberly?" He whispered again in my ear.

"I- I- Um-" The only thing that I could say... Nothing.

"Please Kimberly Sweetheart" Louis said.

Oh my God.

"Um- I- No. I said no" I said getting out of his arms. I kept walking to the cashier.

Is it bad if I actually like the way Louis was holding me?

Or...

Is it bad the thought that I want to stay like that?

But

With Louis.

With Louis Tomlinson.

(A/N: OH MA GAWD!!! What if she is falling for her?!

GUYS!!! I REALLY need the answers!!

Sorry if Im pushing you, but the thing is that I really need the answers!

AND!!! Remember the things I'll be giving for does answers!!! (:

Anyways, I hope you guys are having fun reading this story!

PS. Don't be afraid to comment or vote, I don't eat. Ok, maybe... But I don't eat innocent people).