~Kimberly

"PUT YOUR HANDS UP! PUT YOUR, PUT YOUR HANDS UP!" I screamed raising my hands with a cup full of Vodka in my right hand.

"Kimberly, calm down" Tina said. I just showed her the middle finger and walked over to the Home Theater. I took my phone and putted on my favorite song of all of the songs I have on my iPod.

"OH! BABYYYYYY!!!!" I screamed along with the song. I raised the volume very high. Let me just tell you the neighbors could call the cops.

"SEXPHONE!!!

OH BABY

JUST SEXPHONE!!!

SEXPHONE, SEXPHONE

BABY JUST SEXPHONE!

IM'A GONNA MAKE YOU MA BITCH!

SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX

BABY DON'T YOU WANNA SEXPHONE ME?!

SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX

DON'T YOU WANNA SEXPHONE ME?!

OH BABY I LIKE IT! YOUR SO HYPNOTIC! IM'A GONNA MAKE YOU MA BITCH!!

SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX

BABY DON'T WANNA SEXPHONE ME?!

SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX

DON'T YOU WANNA SEXPHONE ME?!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. I moved my hips in circles and moved in circles.

I walked over to the Movie Theater and changed the song. Immediately another of my favorite songs came on.

"LICK IT! LICK IT! LICK IT!

FROM THE BOTTOM FROM THE TOP

OH! BABY! LICK HERE, LICK THERE!

AHA! AHA!" I screamed along with the song.

Well this is awkward.

"You guys are so boring" I said taking off my iPhone from the Movie Theater and sitting in the middle of Tina and Austin.

"Sweetie, are you horny?" Tina asked.

"WHAT THE FUCK TINA?!" I screamed. "I wanna go home!" I said.

"Yes, let's take you home?" Tina said taking my hand an walking out of the house.

What the fuck is wrong with her?