~Louis

I hugged her really close to me. She cried and cried until no more tears came out of her eyes.

I need to distract her. She needs to stop thinking about all this.

"What do you do for fun?" I asked her. She pulled back and looked at me.

Her eyes didn't had a shinning light saying 'happy, happy! Joy, joy!' just like yesterday.

"I usually go to the mall with Tina and just watch her joke around with clothes" She said. "But when Im bored I just go to the mall and go window shopping, thought I always end up buying something" She said letting out a shaky breath.

"Go take a shower and dress up, come down and eat and I'll take you out" I said. "Consider yourself lucky, I don't like malls"

She stood on her feet and walked upstairs. I started to serve Kimberly's breakfast and some pills since her head must be burning.

"Does Kimberly hates me?" Charlie asked walking inside the kitchen.

"Why are you asking that? She doesn't hates you" I said. Oh shit...

"But she said something about me, mom and her" Charlie said.

"Charlie, Kimberly doesn't hates you, ok? She is just very mad and needs someone to blame it all on" I lied. I know Im lying, but how the fuck am I supposed to tell a 10 year old girl that her own sister hates her or whatever Kimberly thinks?!

"Ok" Charlie said and walked away.

"Whats for breakfast?" Kimberly said appearing in the kitchen with a white 'Forever Young' crop top shirt, black jeans and white converse. She had a black and white beanie on.

She looked gorgeous, I could say. Her brown long wavy hair on her shoulders and her make-up-free face.

She cleared her throat and thats when I came back to earth.

"Um- Yea! Um, pancake with bacon, is that ok?" I asked her waking from my day dream. Geez Louis! You have to stop day dreaming!

"Um, yea sure" She said sitting on a stool and starting to eat.

I can't stop looking at her. She is just gorgeous! I mean, how her long brown hair falls into perfect wavy curls, and how her braces fit her, is just breath taking.

I can't believe Im saying this but...

I think I don't hate her...