~Louis

"So, since YOU said I HAVE to eat, I HAVE to eat? Nope. You could be the president or the king of hakuna matata but you don't own me" Kimberly said.

I just kept on with serving Charlie her plate. Kimberly walked away and Charlie entered the kitchen.

"Hey! Whats your name?" Charlie asked me. She is such a cute girl, not like Kimberly thats so grumpy like. She has brown long hair an green eyes.

"My name is Louis, yours Charlie right?" I asked her truing to make a small talk.

"Yes, and the girl on the living room is Kimberly" She said. I handed her the plate and she started to eat.

I walked to the living room. Kimberly was there talking on the phone, so since Im so curious, I hided and started to listen to her conversation.

"He is making me eat and I don't want to eat" Kimberly said. IM FAMOUS!!! Haha.

"Mom! Im not hungry!" She is talking with her mom.

"You know I don't eat dinner" Kimberly said. "Whatever you say, but Im still not gonna eat!" "Bye!" She said and threw the phone to the side. She stood up and I ran to the kitchen.

"What's for dinner?" Kimberly asked walking inside the kitchen.

"Pasta" I said.

"Good for you, Im going out with some friends" She said opening the fridge and taking another water bottle.

"You didn't asked for permission" I said looking at every move she made.

"And who said I have to ask for permission?" She said and walked out.

Why did my mom had to send me to this place?