~Louis

"I WANT HIM!!" I heard someone scream downstairs. I stood up from the bed and walked downstairs.

"Shhh!! Kimberly, you are gonna wake up someone" A black girl with dark brown curly hair said.

"I want him Tina" Kimberly said.

"Whats wrong here?" I asked standing in front of the girl and Kimberly.

"LOUIS!" Kimberly screamed running to my arms and hugging me. What?

"She's drunk" Tina said.

"WHAT?! She is 15 year old!!" I screamed.

"Pst! Like her mother cares!" She said waving her hand. What? "She has been drinking since she is 13 years old! Her mother never told her shit! Don't you understand that her mother doesn't cares! Her mother hates her! Her mother acts like she cares about her, but she doesn't gives a fuck about her! Did you actually though that her mother cared?"

"Yes" I said answering her question.

"I actually felt for that too, but she doesn't gives a fuck! So, try to chill a little with Kimberly!" She said and walked out.

"Kimberly?" I said looking down at Kimberly. "Kimberly?" I said shaking her. She's asleep.

I carried her bridal styles and started to walk up the stairs. I managed a way to open the door to her bedroom.

I putted her on her bed. I took of her Vans and I putted the comforter on top of her. I turned on her air conditioner and walked out closing the door behind me.

I walked to the guest room, where Im staying, and Immediately threw my lazy body on the bed.

Though, I couldn't sleep. I kept thinking about what Kimberly's friend told me. I mean, is her mother so bad? And, Kimberly has been drinking since she is 13 years old.

Her mother doesn't cares about her.

Doesn't cares about her.