~Kimberly

"And who said I have to ask for permission?" I said and walked out of the kitchen. I went up the stairs and to my room.

Who is him to tell me I HAVE to ask for permission and that I HAVE to eat. He is just a babysitter, nothing else! Geez!

KNOCK KNOCK

"Who is it?" I asked.

"Charlie"

"Come in" I said. Charlie opened the door, walked in and closed the door. "Whats wrong?" I asked her.

She sat on my bed and looked at me.

"Were are you going?" She asked.

"Why are you asking?" I asked her.

"Im the one asking the questions!" She said crossing her arms.

"Ok, Im going out with some friends" I said. "Now answer my question"

"Cuz' Louis asked" She said. Geez! Is 'the babysitter' not 'Louis'.

"The babysitter" I corrected her.

"He can be called by his name" She said. I just rolled my eyes.

"Tell 'Louis' Im going out and he doesn't needs to know were Im going and that is my life, not his" I said. "Repeat what I just said"

"You are going out and that he doesn't needs to know were you are going and that is your life, not his" Charlie repeated.

"Ok, thats what you have to tell him" I said adding a innocent smile. She stood up and walked out of my room.

What am I gonna do? Im going out and you don't need to care.