~Kimberly

There. There he is.

The man that made me.

My dad...

I could die right here.

I can't move.

Not even a finger.

Fuck...

"I-I-I- Let's get out of here" I stuttered.

"Whats wrong?" Louis asked.

"Ah, nothing... Erm- Let's go" I said staring at 'the man'. "Please"

"But, what's wrong" Louis asked. He followed my stare and kept staring at the same staring I was staring. "Who is he?"

"He- he is my father" I said looking at him. He looked at me, staring at my eyes - Im talking about Louis.

His eyes got dark, very dark. Me getting scared. "Wha- What's wrong Louis?" I asked. His face went pale, but his eyes were dark.

"Let's get out of here" Louis said grabbing my wrist - very hard - and walking really fast out the mall.

"Louis, you're grabbing my wrist too hard" I said.

We walked out of the mall and into the car. He opened the passenger door for me to get in and then he got in in the driver seat.

Im confused. I mean, why did Louis acted like that? Is it that he actually feels something for me?

No! Wake up Kimberly, he doesn't feels nothing for you.

"You are going to explain me who the fuck that man was, NOW" Louis said looking at me, with dark eyes.

Me, getting scared. I can't do this, I can't tell him who he was. He is going to got more mad than he already is.

But if I don't tell him, he is going to make me tell him.

"Erm... That man is my dad, he used to rape me and abuse me" I said not making eye contact.

His eyes were to dark to make eye contact. You could only look at his eyes and knew he was mad, pissed you could say.

"Did your mother did something?" He asked trying to make me, make eye contact with him.

"No, they just simply divorced" I said looking down at my lap and playing with my fingers.

He, maybe, cares for me. I mean, he probably cares. It's just hard to explain. Is like, he cares that Im broken on the inside.

But, I don't think so. No one has ever cared for me. And no one ever will.

Never ever.