~Kimberly

I ran for my life. Theres someone behind me, I can feel it.

Keep running Kimberly, don't stop. Don't stop running or he will get you.

"Kimberly!" The guy called.

Keep running. I looked behind and he wasn't there. I stopped and looked around. He wasn't there.

I looked to the front and there he was. He was standing in front of me. He didn't had a face, it has a question mark instead of a face.

"WHO ARE YOU?!" I asked desperately.

"Im hear to take you with me" He said. I stared at him. Trying to figure out if he even had something close to eyes. Nothing.

"I don't know you and Im not going with you" I said taking 3 steps back.

"Come with me" He said taking 3 steps to the front.

I took 3 steps back, turned around and started to run. Keep running, don't stop.

"Got ya" The man said taking my wrist. I couldn't run. I was frozen there and just there.

Why couldn't I run?

"You are coming with me, with your father" The man said.

I looked at the man and he didn't had the question mark anymore, he had my dad's face.

My dad, he is a monster.

"Leave me alone!" I said trying to get his hand off of my wrist.

"Stay calm you little bitch!" He said slapping me.

I started to get more nervous, and I started to shake more.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" I screamed finally taking his hand off of my wrist. I ran away.

"You can't leave so fast!" He said taking my wrist again. "I need to end this fast" He said taking a gun out of his pocket.

My eyes widened. I looked at the gun then at him.

"What are you gonna do?!" I asked staring at the gun.

"This" He said putting the gun on my forehead. He was about to shoot me, but then everything disappeared.

Im sweating and my breath is heavy. My hands are shaking and I can't stop them from shaking. I looked around, Im on my room.

Thank God, it was all only a dream.

Thank God.