~Kimberly

"Get the fuck out" I said pointing at the door. My towel felt to the floor and Louis' eyes widened. He covered his eyes and walked out of the room.

Holy Shit! What the fuck just happened?!

Ok, lets forget that ever happened.

I putted on my matching black underwear and started to get dressed on my galaxy leggings with a denim button shirt that is long on the back and short on the front and putted on my black Vans.

I blow dried my hair. I took a black bow and put it on the back of my head.

'Sexphone, sexphone, baby just sexphone! Oh! Baby just sexphone! Oh! Baby just sex-'

"Hello?" I said picking up my phone. Yes, thats my ringtone.

"Are you ready?" My boyfriend Austin asked.

"Yea, why?" I asked.

"Oh! Tina can't pick you up. I'll pick you up. Well, Im here already" He said.

"Oh, ok! Bye" I said and hanged up. I walked to the door, turned around the knob and walked out. Just there was Austin's care and he was waiting for me inside. "Let's get out of here before someone gets us" I said sitting on the passengers seat and putting on the seat belt.

"Aren't I gonna get a kissy kiss?" He said in a baby voice. I kissed his cheek and he drive away.

"What club are we going?" I asked.

"Oh! We aren't gonna go to a club, Tina will be in my house with Jake" Austin said.

"Geez! Thanks for changing plans without my opinion" I said unlocking my phone.

"You still love me right?" He said looking at me with puppy eyes as we stopped at the light.

"Yesh! I still love yoush!!" I said in a baby voice.

From: Da Sista😆

Louis said that you have to come home.

Yes, Charlie has a phone.

To: Da Sista😆

Tell him that Im not going!

Again! HE DOESN'T OWNS ME!